Skip to content
Husbands Pain
michellez posted:
I am not sure if I am posting in the right spot, but my husband for the last 4-5 days has been experincing horrble pain in is upper legs he says it feels like he has been running a marathon. he is having pain around his kneecap. He can only sleep 4 hours at a time, he has been taking Ibuprofen but that has little to no help. We are trying to figure out if it is back problems or something else. He does not have health insurance so we can't go to a dr
davedsel57 responded:

Your husband will need to see a doctor for evaluation and treatment. Search for a free or low-cost clinic in your area. Perhaps try and find a doctor that can base the fees on your income level. Look for a medical teaching college in your area as they often will see patients for low or no fees to gain the experience.

I pray you can get answers and relief soon.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.



Helpful Tips

Snake Venom for Pain
By Jon Bardin October 3, 2012, 12:52 p.m. Nobody wants to be bitten by a black mamba. One of the most dangerous snakes in the world, its ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center