Skip to content
APRILROSE9o
bj1208 posted:
Hi and welcome to the support group -

I saw your post in regards to the EMG test and wanted to welcome you to our site -

it would be nice and helpful to us if you would share your story and let us know a little more.

welcome again~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

aprilrose9 responded:
bj1208, Thank you for welcoming me to the support group. I am grateful to have found a place that provides information and a lift in spirits. We all understand each other, and our experiences can be of benefit to others who are going through medical testing, surgery and medication trials. The main reason I don't want to post a story is I am too embarassed to write anything additional at this time. After being bedridden for so long, my brain is mush. After I have read some of the things I have posted, I feel like an idiot. So many keys struck by mistake, poor sentence structure and a myriad of other error; I feel I should stop posting. After all the meds, pain, isolation in bed, my brain is not functioning. I can see it clearly in my basic mistakes. When you are unable to read and haven't seen words in print for a long time, you feel like a second grader. Thank you for the invite. I will come back to the site when my brain returns. P.S. After years off the computer, I don't even know if I am doing any of this correctly, i.e. replying in the correct place ect. All my best, April Rose

bj1208 replied to aprilrose9's response:
Hey April -

one thing good about a support group is we don't care about spelling mistakes poor sentence structures etc. we don't judge on that as we get posts for help from all over the world and some people don't have good English skills.

most of us "oldie" members have posted a story when we became members - you may see a note at the bottom of our posts saying to click on picture or name to read full story -

it's great to have a place to share experiences or ask questions etc. it does help a lot~~

Later~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center