Skip to content
Floating rib head
Kristen932 posted:
My husband had been diagnosed with a floating rib head, and every once in a while (seems like alot more frequently lately), it will 'pop out' and he'll be in intense pain. He was able to go to the chiropractor for a while, but he couldn't afford to consistantly go. The only thing that has been expressed to him, as far as help, is surgery. I'm just hoping that there are other measures that he could take right now, to be able to help him, until we can afford to pay for the surgery. It's so painful when it happens, and he hates, and can't really afford, to miss more work. Thank you
bj1208 responded:
hi and welcome to the support group -

this is the first time we've had this situation posted here. I don't know of any members who have this.

I GOOGLED: FLOATING RIB TREATMENTS and saw quite a few websites relating to this. You may want to try this and see what you can find as an alternative.

I hope and pray your husband can find answers - please keep us posted~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 50 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center