Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Aprilerose9
trs1960 posted:
Aprilerose9, I'm, Just curious if you've reveiwed the book we discuused. It hit me hard and educated me 10 fold about how the body works. How pain works with the ganglian and the brain stem as it then gets destributed to different sections of the brain. How plecicbos work in animals just in humans,But jnow t2 years later depresseied, in financial ruins, suffering sleep deprevistopmd, living out of a painl bottle of piills and other meds.
The book; I really want your preofessional opnion on it,You opinoinrs from a nurse and a pateinnt. Your back ground I think may help make sense of it all. Kmowledge is power and lacking power we bread into anxiety. As a Nurse suffering pain I would love to hear your opinion.

About me, I haven't posted much since we last spoke. I had high asperations and was a bit smitten with your knowledge, but I said things that hurt you, for that I am truly sorry. I thouhgt you to be a peer and in no way intend to insult you. You blew me away with your knowldge and real life stories
I think I'm going to bow outmysell as I don't feel I'm doiing much to help. Everyone here needs to take charge of themselves, learn and use your doctors as tools

Aprilrose9 you are a great person. You can help many here, If I offended you I will leave so you can come back and help

Tim

PS I'm looking at pulling the plug soon and quitting work for disability I can't keep up and I pay for my own disabiliy insurance, The family weill get Obomacare anf my kids will get more grant money for scchool.We won't know hoe bad it is until Nancy Polozei has finishes her shopping spree...

Good Bye all and God bless

Helpful Tips

How I got rid of 2 1/2 years of sciatic pain
I had sciatic pain for over 2 years went to chiropractor twice a week for months, tried acupunture and ever nasd and pain pill out there. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 6 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center