Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Lumbar DDD & Osteoarthritis
Anon_596 posted:
On the Osteoarthritis Community there are two discussions in particular that pertain to the spine that I thought maybe some here could add to them. I'm too lazy to write it all down so I'll just copy and past the links. Thanx in advance!

http://forums.webmd.com/3/osteoarthritis-exchange/forum/1551/7

http://forums.webmd.com/3/osteoarthritis-exchange/forum/1546/7

Debsbears responded:
Hi and welcome I did read both of the links - I also have DDD, OA, scoliosis of the entire Thoracic, Facet Disease, swayback and had a 7 vertebrae Fusion of my neck.

There are many nice informative people on here who have many things wrong with them that will also try to help.

We are not Drs here but how can we try to help?

Anon_596 replied to Debsbears's response:
Was lurking as usual and thought I'd pass links from one community to the other since it's spine/back related. Just trying to be helpful if anyone has any further suggestions or ideas for them as to what others have gone through or found what works for them that they care to share. Also for them to know there is another community here to gain information from.

trs1960 replied to Anon_596's response:
Pasting links is not lazy, it's using technology to save time. I'll go read them as I definetely fall in the demographic too.

trs1960 responded:
#1 is a good look at socialized medicine in the UK. A glimpse to where were headed ourselves

trs1960 responded:
#2 is somewhat obvious. One side effect of chronic spine injuries is arthritis. It comes with the package. DDD is a gift that keeps on giving...

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center