Skip to content
back pain.....
kazpur213 posted:
Hi my name is Jason... I'm 30 yrs old and I have had 2 major back surgerys and I feel like neither one has worked. For the past 6 years the pain has got worse and my life has gotten harder to deal with. The reason I'm writing this is to find a way to talk to people in the same boat as me so I can feel like I'm not the only one with this problem. I hope someone see this and can help me to better deal with the bad times... I have alot more to learn so I can be a man as well as a good father to my 3 girls.. thank u ...
darlyn05 responded:
Hey there!
What areas of your back are affected and what types of surgeries have you had?
kazpur213 replied to darlyn05's response:
The first surgery they cut the bone of the L3 and L4.. The second surgery was was fusion of the L3 L4 and L4 L5.
darlyn05 replied to kazpur213's response:
I'm assuming that atleast one of the Dr's you saw or are seeing is/was an Orthopedic Spine Specialist. Have you been to a Pain Management Dr? If so did his title include Physiatrist? What are some of the things you have tried other than surgery to manage your pain, like physical therapy, water therapy, stretches, exercises....?
bj1208 responded:
Hi Kazpur213 - welcome to the support group -

I understand your pains (click on my name or pic read my story).

It would help us to help you more if you could give us more details of your spine issues, i.e., was this an accident? when did you have both surgeries? what is your diagnosis? what professional physicians have you been to? what treatments have you had etc.,

The more we know about you the more we can help you~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 50 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center