Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Muscoril & sideeffects
sarachoi posted:
I have backache and the doctor prescribed Muscoril 4mg as well as Voltaren. I experienced Dizziness and sometimes irregular heart beat... My doctor appointment is after 1 week only. should i stop taking the medication until then?

Take the Poll

Did anyone experienced any side effects using Muscoril?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

bj1208 responded:
HI SaraChoi - welcome to the support group -

I looked up both meds and even thou they do have side effects (dizziness) the more you take them your body will get used to them and they should subside. The irregular heart beat may be a side effect that you should call the doctor today/tomorrow and let them know - they should direct you on what to do.

so that we can help you if you would please let us know exactly what is going on with your back. if you have had an MRI/CT Scan and what the written report shows. this way we can better help you.

thanks~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

Steps For Getting Back Pain Diagnosed And Treated
Many people come to this WebMD Back Pain Community looking for help in getting a diagnosis of a cause and relief from their back pain. Most ... More
Was this Helpful?
217 of 334 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center