Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hey, TRS1960
aprilrose9 posted:
Dear Tim, Hope all is well. Computer was down all week. Tried to let you know I had finished with the 14 rosary promise=14 days was completed. Wanted you to know someone was thinking about you and your family, as you were making this difficult decision concerning work.

Take Care, April-Rose9

trs1960 responded:
Thank you so much and bless you...can you say those two together? I've been sick all week, but did go last weekend to San Francisco watch my daughter play soccer and visit my brother. I crashed and burned last Monday though. I'm finally getting on my feet.

Hope you too are feeling better.

Tim

aprilrose9 replied to trs1960's response:
Dear TRS1960, So unfair to get sick AND have chronic pain. Why isn't there a "law of the universe" making "our group" immune from any viral/bacterial infections ect. Don't we live through enough each and every day with our pain. Anyway, hope you feel better and your visit to see your brother helped to lift your spirits. Nice father/daughter bonding time!

Hope you feel better, April-Rose9

trs1960 replied to aprilrose9's response:
My sinuses are still pounding! Might have to go back to the doc

trs1960 replied to trs1960's response:
I can breath through my nose today yeah!!!

Helpful Tips

Try water therapy
I also have had surgery for L5S1,protruding disc for sciatic pain. Everything was fine for a year. Then the pain came back and the doctor ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center