Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
After My Spinal Surgery I Had Immediate Relief
BrindaHorn posted:

Procedure Date: Mar 31, 2011
Type of Procedure: AccuraScope, DND
Diagnosis: Disc bulges L2-3,4-S1
Pre-Surgery Life Style/ Condition:
Sitting at a desk working at a computer — 5 days a week — walking every few hours. Constant pain in lower back. Even bought a new mattress and still no relief. Used a heating pad every night.
Post Surgery Outcome:
Immediate relief after my spinal surgery! Today is 5-5-11 and I've still not had one minute of pain! I feel amazing and can walk, exercise and drive like a normal person.I can't say enough about North American Spine and Dr. Will. His experience and his entire group are fantastic. Extremely professional and so caring. Every person involved in my spinal surgery came in prior to introduce themselves and tell me what their job was and where they would be in the operating room. They were all amazing! My deepest thanks to Dr. Kelly Will and his team for giving me back my life.

trs1960 responded:
That's awesome!!!

BrindaHorn replied to trs1960's response:
Yes, amazing and oh so wonderful! Here it is March 12, 2013 and I'm still pain-free! I never thought I'd be rid of all that pain I suffered for so many years.

trs1960 replied to BrindaHorn's response:
Just reading this makes me happy. I know a few peopl e personally that have had great results with lumbar procedures. I myself have had good releif from lumbar work...if the rest of back wasn't broken I'd probably be doing cartwheels.

God bless Texas

I heard a joke about the Texas flag, it's fits Texas perfect, it's just lime the American flag except with out all the other stars.

I thought it was cute and always admired the pride Texans have for their state. I've visited Houstan, Round Roock and Austin.

Tim

Helpful Tips

Try water therapy
I also have had surgery for L5S1,protruding disc for sciatic pain. Everything was fine for a year. Then the pain came back and the doctor ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center