Skip to content
St. Pattys day Moanin
deach777 posted:
Yes you can moan on St. Patrick's day. Sorry I haven't been around much. I have been viewing some posts, only briefly. Not much update on me. Still living with chr. pain and complaining as always. Don't do much good though. I started collecting s s last month but still have to work to maintain health ins. Cut back hours which is a blessing. I'm on my new pc I pur. a couple months ago, windows 8 and all. Bought my first cell phone but don't use it. LOL Big news, drum role please...............SPRING starts Weds. pud ump bum. I need some warmth. the winter has been rough on Backies. So hope everyones doing okay besides back pain. Glad to see new faces here and old ones. Welcome everyone. God Bless ~Deach~

trs1960 responded:
It's been nice out here, but I'm still sitting on my electric blanket on my recliner...I did just get back kfrom the store though

My wife's birthday is tomorrow and I have to pick her up early in the AM at the airport so I got a card and a little flower thing to at least not be empty handed. I plan on having her favorite Starbucks in hand too.

While I was at the store I went to the pharmacy. Trying to figure out why the qty of my norco is all of the sudden reduced 50%, yet the dosing on the label is the same??? At least I see my doc this week so I can fix it. The doc wrote 120 whereas it used to be 240/30days. Pharmecist said it was 15 days which makes no sense.

Such is the joys of living out of a pharmacy. I would love to be drug free. Maybe I should consider the pain pump?

Happy St Pats and good luck with the weather.

Tim

bj1208 responded:
Hey Deach~~

Glad to hear from ya - and glad that you cut back on ur hours -

yep spring starts wednesday and we have a big storm coming thursday - ugh just not ready for another one!!

I did moan on St. Patty's day - it was chilly and drizzly that day and of course I had to run doing some errands. So I had the chills all day -

well glad ur doing well - keep us posted~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

deach777 replied to trs1960's response:
Well Tim the weather got a bit better 2 hours ago when the sun warmed things up. Finally. Did you ever try the stem or Tens unit. It does work on some of my pains, not all. I work in a pharmacy so I know how some of these scrips sound weird. Hope the doc can fix it soon. ~Deach~

deach777 replied to bj1208's response:
Hey Joy,, Our last storm just ended a few hours ago and the sun is warming things. Hope your doing okay. Miss talking to everyone, Where's Dave anyway?
God Bless, ~Deach~

bj1208 replied to deach777's response:
Hey Deach - Dave and a few others decided to end their time with WEBMD as a few months ago WEBMD decided to let the members be moderators and watch posts for spam, ads etc., and plus a few other reasons too.

It's sad as we have lost quite a few good members over this.

Oh we are getting 2 big snow storms - the first will hit Thursday/Friday and will dump 3 inches in our area. The 2nd storm will hit Saturday/Sunday and thus far they are not saying how much we will get saying they will know more as the weekend gets closer. Ugh just what my back needs~~

talk to u later~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

MRI Results of Back Help
Just received my MRI and need to wait 2 weeks for my follow up appointment. Can anyone help me read the results and let me know how serious ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center