A suggestion.
bradcrowne posted:
Don't let your pain undiagnosed as these could cause great aftereffects and would become a chronic one,so consult a doctor immediately.
bj1208 responded:
HI Bradcrowne -

that is true - consulting a physician for pains that go on longer than 30 days is vital and seeing the right one too. most often we suggest seeing your primary care doc to be examined. most likely x-rays will be taken to see if anything may be visible. and depending on the outcome being referred to a spine specialist may be in order. Either a Orthopedic Spine Specialist or Neurosurgeon Spine Specialist where further tests can be done, i.e. MRI or CT Scan to view more in detail what may be going on with the spine. A Spine Specialist is the only one that can accurately read film reports, diagnose and offer treatment options.

Appreciate your suggestion - and thanks for sharing and helping with other members situations~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~