Skip to content
bj1208 posted:
Hi and welcome to the support group -

you had posted a response on a subject of having fusion surgery entry thru the stomach.

you indicated you did not have insurance and were trying to obtain it. if you live in a big city you should have a university hospital where they offer either free treatments or reduced fees based on wages etc. my brother goes to one as he has no insurance and they have been treating his back very well.

hope this helps. please let us know what you find out~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

Steps For Getting Back Pain Diagnosed And Treated
Many people come to this WebMD Back Pain Community looking for help in getting a diagnosis of a cause and relief from their back pain. Most ... More
Was this Helpful?
221 of 338 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center