Skip to content
Should I have the surgery to fix the problem below l4,l5 aaaaaand the loose screw?
williecoyote posted:
I guess I'm just not sure what to do next as the surgeon told me there is a problem below where the l4, l5 fusion causing the pain down my rt. leg I am also getting cramps in both feet and charlie horses in my legs. The other concern is the loose screw and what it is doing and what damage is permanent, I guess a good talk with my health care team is in order
bj1208 responded:
Hi Williecoyote -

having surgery done is really gonna have to be your decision - I know it's a big step. I'm looking at having surgery L4-L5 - another fusion - and I'm getting several opinions so I know what Im up against.

Before you have surgery be sure it's with a spine specialist that you are comfy with and that you trust him/her. Make sure also that you have several opinions from both Orthopedic Spine Specialist and Neurosurgeon Spine Specialist - this way you will know what you are up against.

please let us know whats going on~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

Snake Venom for Pain
By Jon Bardin October 3, 2012, 12:52 p.m. Nobody wants to be bitten by a black mamba. One of the most dangerous snakes in the world, its ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center