Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I have been MIA
Debsbears posted:
Hi Tim, Dave, Joy and Diane - I have been away from here for awhile but I have been reading and praying for you all by name.

I myself have been quite ill health wise and am facing more colon surgery pending tomorrows test.

As many of you know I have an autonomic dysfunction and all my involuntary muscles are being attacked right now even my typing has been affected so I can't go into details right now.

I just wanted to let you main people of this discussion community I have been thinking and praying for you. Deb.

dianer01 responded:
Thank you for posting Deb!

My heart goes out to you and I am very grateful for your prayers. Please know that you have our support and there are many who's names we will never know who are sending their prayers and support your way!

di

trs1960 responded:
I'm sure I'm not as bad and I appreciate your thoughts and prayers right now I don't know what wrong with me. I don't if its stress reactions to disability threatening me or if I'm getting really sick! I have painful diareya for the past two days. My skin is raw and I feel dehydrated. I have the shakes and am suffering bad anxiety attacks! I'm getting fearful for my survival as I deal like I'm having a mental breakdown. I'm slipping to pain and suffering so bad I'm a psychotic mess!

bj1208 responded:
Hey Deb - glad to hear from ya, sorry you are not doing well.

let us know what you find out - prayers are with ya~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

davedsel responded:
Hello, Deb.

Good to see a post from you. I took a break for awhile but now I am back.

I will be praying for your health. God will make a way.
Blessings,

-Dave

Debsbears responded:
Hi again and thanks for the support - It turns out I will need more colon/rectal surgery the test I had yesturday showed or confirmed what we already knew she my doc. just wanted to make sure before she scheduled me.

Now I am waiting for the call back as to when and where as well as what kind of surgery she will be doing. We are praying that a repair can be done and not a colostomy. At this point I don't care what kind just fix me so I can go a little more normally.

trs1960 replied to Debsbears's response:
Well I. Feeling better so I'm going to share my strength with you. It's on it's way so take it and be strong.

Tim

Debsbears replied to trs1960's response:
Hi it's me again - just got off the phone from my colon surgeon, I will meet with her on Tuesday next week, surgery will be asap and it will be a total colostomy. She said she can't keep repairing me. When she did the 4ft colon removal in 2010 it only brought me a little time. I will keep you posted as to the date. Deb

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 40 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center