Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
1st I was MIA - now another break
Debsbears posted:
Surgery is scheduled for July 10th. I guess in my case it is called an ileostomy because of the lack of colon. Same exact surgery as a colostomy only difference my dr. is using my small intestines.

I will go on a 7 day clear liquid diet just before. Now I get all the regular appts. with PCP for the blood work etc.....recoup time is about 6 weeks or longer. Then I have to go and meet with the stoma dr. for training etc.....

Thanks for thinking of me, Deb.

davedsel responded:
Deb, I will pray that you have a successful surgery with rapid healing. Please update us when you can.
Blessings,

-Dave

dianer01 responded:
My very or should I say BEARY best to you. July 10 is a good day for this as it is my birthday and only good things happen on birthdays.

So I will think good thoughts and say good things that your surgeon is well guided and you may have speedy healing.

Please reach out to us when you can as we care and want to know you are doing well!

di

bj1208 responded:
Hey Deb - will be thinking of ya on this day - hope everything "comes out" fine!! LOL I mean turns out fine -

Keep us posted as usual~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

marybear53
I have had relief from facet injections in my lower back. My pain management doctor told me that surgery is not, and will not be an option. ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center