Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Read all my office visit records from my PM
trs1960 posted:
It was sad reliving all the ups and downs, but one thing is consistent. We've tried a lot of stuff and my doc sure has faith in me

davedsel responded:
I know my medical records are not a pleasant nor light read. My chart gets very thick and heavy and all my doctors have to weed it out periodically. Thankfully, many medical offices are automating charts as my primary doctor's office is. I think that is very efficient.

Throughout my 30 year IT career I heard the phrase "paperless" so many times. Not sure if we will every get there, but we are coming closer.

It is both rewarding and frustrating to see all the treatments we have tried.

Continuing to pray for you, Tim.

Have a blessed and Fantastic Friday to all members of the WebMD Back Pain Community.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

trs1960 replied to davedsel's response:
I've only been with this PM for a few years max. They just gave the office notes. At my old PM I was on volume III of my notes.

To your point about paperless. Printer sales are still strong as so many people print there emails to save them!

Helpful Tips

Steps For Getting Back Pain Diagnosed And Treated
Many people come to this WebMD Back Pain Community looking for help in getting a diagnosis of a cause and relief from their back pain. Most ... More
Was this Helpful?
218 of 335 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center