Skip to content
Lower back pain
dslewis posted:
I've been experiencing dull lower back pain on and off for a month and after i eat i feel im still hungry.Could that be from a pulled muscle?Thanks.

davedsel responded:
Hello and welcome.

Please read through the Tip at the top of this WebMD Back Pain Community that lists the steps for getting back pain diagnosed and treated. Here is a link to that Tip: http://forums.webmd.com/3/back-pain-exchange/tip/18

No doctors reply to posts in this community. We are a group of lay-people who have more experience with back pain than we want. It is both impossible and against the rules in all WebMD communities to provide any type of diagnosis or medical advice. There is now way for any of us to know what could be causing your symptoms.

You will need to see a doctor for evaluation and treatment.

I pray you can get treatment and relief soon.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

davedsel replied to musclepain3's response:
Not only does this post provide medical advice, it is an ad. Both are against the terms of service in all WebMD communities.

This post has been reported and will hopefully be deleted soon.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Helpful Tips

Steps For Getting Back Pain Diagnosed And Treated
Many people come to this WebMD Back Pain Community looking for help in getting a diagnosis of a cause and relief from their back pain. Most ... More
Was this Helpful?
221 of 338 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center