Skip to content
was undecided
nannyjo1953 posted:
I am 60 years old an have had severe back pain when standing an walking for short periods I saw my ortho last week an he made me an appt with Neuro surgeon an had to have MRI to take. She explained it very well to my husband an me an suggested the TLIF surgery its my L5 an S1 I'm thankful it will be done this way an not.cut open the regular way. I have DDD an spinal stenosis too. I've been praying about if I should have the surgery because it really scares me when she said it would take 3-4 hours. Since reading all of ya'lls s comments I have to say that I do feel some better about having it. I'm thinking I will call her office next week so she can get me in to get set up. I do have. A question though during surgery did any of you lose a lot of blood an need A transfusion, an did any of you have any anaesthesia problems? Please help me to get more settled about having this surgery since you all have already been through it. Thanks so much.

Helpful Tips

Strech
streching every hour helps More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center