Skip to content
Rainy Days And Monday
davedsel posted:
Hello, everyone.

We used to have a member - Deach - who would post a daily "moaning" thread just to touch base with everyone. So, maybe I will start one again at least on a weekly basis.

Raining here in Western New York after a summer of normal to low rain fall. We haven't had rain for at least a week so this is welcome. My joints and bones do not welcome the rain, though, as my pain levels are up and functionality is down. So, I am definitely doing some moaning today.

All are welcome to check-in and share.

Have a blessed and marvelous Monday, friends.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bj1208 responded:
Happy Moaning Monday to you Dave -

It's funny, I was just thinking about Deach as we have not heard from him for a while - just hope he is doing well.

We have had an unusual summer - if you can call it that!! LOL

we started out with lots of rain and I mean straight down pouring rain with lots of flash flood warnings for small to med rivers and lakes. our temps were very mild compared to the heat and humidity we used to get. Our temps were in low to mid 80's and even some 70's during the day with lows in the mid 50's to low 60's. up until about mid last week we really couldn't swim in our pool (in ground) as the pool temp was 76 and that's way too cold to swim in.

Last week we started heating up to low 90's during the day and low 70's at night so the warm temps at night gave way to our pool temp warming up. I spent the weekend in the pool just relaxing. This week our temps are gonna be in mid 90's with heat index over 100 and later in week heat index 105 .

This will be the first time for Labor Day weekend that we don't have cool weather and/or rain so this will be a good hot weekend.

We then turn back to unusual weather with lots of rain in Sept, Oct and Nov then in Dec we will have cold weather with lots of snow, predicted!! LOL

so that's gonna be my moanin period - all this up and down weather will not be so good on my back -

hope everyone is doing well and pray everyone has low pains~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

deach777 replied to bj1208's response:
Hi Dave, Joy and everyone else. I must have heard my name mentioned, LOL I stopped by to see if anyone else has a higher pain level like me. Yest. was terrible and today isn't much better. Yep, i'm a moanin and then some. Hope you can continue the Moanin show Dave. I just stopped it for lack of precipitation. I talk to myself enough on a reg. basis. I'll stop by now and then.
God Bless, ~Deach~

davedsel replied to deach777's response:
Great to see a post from you, Deach! Love the avatar.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bj1208 replied to deach777's response:
Hiya Deach~~

Great to see your post - hope everything is going well for you and you're not working too much.

I will be going in for my 2nd fusion surgery soon - gotta set up appt for surgeon to speak with hubby and the will get it set up. not looking forward to surgery but am for some relief - more so that when I bend slightly I don't feel the crunch and pains that I've been feeling for last couple of years.

anyway - will let you all know when that will be.

Keep us posted how ur doing~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 43 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center