Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Finally Friday
davedsel posted:
Good Friday morning, everyone. Or is it moaning?

While working I looked forward to Fridays so much. In my last position we had what were called "flex Fridays". We worked 9-hour days and got ever other Friday off. That was very nice. Now, each day is pretty much the same but that is OK. My wife and I enjoy sitting either outside or in the living room in the mornings and watch the neighbors going to work.

Humidity in our area is still high - 93%. No rain around or predicted, just the mugginess. Not doing too bad today pain-wise. A friend is coming over to help re-position a few rocks in the pond this afternoon.

Have a blessed and fantastic Friday, friends.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bj1208 responded:
happy Friday - Dave - as like you did, I always looked forward to Fridays - especially on Sunday!!! LOL

I was in upper mgmt and worked 50-60 hours a week but I did have a similar schedule for my employees.

Well, today and tomorrow we are supposed to be at 100 temp with heat index 105 . I was outside watering my flowers and then cleaning the pool by the time I came inside I was covered in sweat from head to toes. My cuz will be coming for a visit (she lives 1 1/2 hours away) so it will be pool party time!!! Well just being on rafts and getting some sun but not too much and we stay hydrated so that's good.

Hope everyone has a low pain day ~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

deach777 responded:
Hey Dave, very humid here also. Pain is lower today, just at workable level, since I have to work. Can't get disability and I have to work to keep my health insurance going. God has a plan for me and us. I'll know what it is when I'm on my knees before Him. Take care moving them rocks around Dave. God Bless, ~Deach~

davedsel responded:
Our dear friend Sande did most of the work to re-build the waterfall in our pond. Some rocks had slipped over the winter and we finally go to the project. Here is a picture of how it looks now:
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bj1208 replied to davedsel's response:
WOW!!!! Dave that is beautiful and soooooooo peaceful.

My DH (Tim) and I have dreamed of doing a waterfall into our swimming pool!! Maybe we will get that done in next year or so.

Just beautiful~~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

Try water therapy
I also have had surgery for L5S1,protruding disc for sciatic pain. Everything was fine for a year. Then the pain came back and the doctor ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center