Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Friday Check-In
davedsel posted:
Hello, everyone. Thought I would post a check-in open discussion thread, aka "moaning".

Sunny and going into the lower 80's today. Almost every Friday my wonderful wife and I take her mom and aunt out for a fish fry. That is the plan for today, plus we will then take them to visit their brother who just moved into an assisted living facility.

We went grocery shopping Wednesday morning which makes both of our pain levels soar. Rested most of yesterday, and today my pain/discomfort is more tolerable. Wonderful wife feels a bit better today also.

Hope you are all doing OK.

Have a blessed and fantastic Friday, friends.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bj1208 responded:
Moaning Dave and everyone -

Well my pain levels are "soaring" today - we had a pretty severe thunderstorm hit early yesterday evening then during the nite the temps dropped and it was 63 this morning so off with the AC and windows open.

this is reason my pain levels are "soaring" before the storm hit I was getting the ole' warnings as my arthur was telling me something was building and now the chilly weather is hitting directly in my lower back. ugh no comfort~~

it's hard to get up and walk around the nerve damage in my legs is also affected greatly so have lots of pains today -

hope everyone has a low pain day as we lead into the weekend, oh and Sunday is the first day of FALL~~~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

dianer01 responded:
Happy Friday,

Good to see those present and accounted for...

My pain levels are pretty low but I have had a lot of nerve issues in my hand since my surgery and it seems to make me more aware of those in my feet too. GRRR!

Since my left hand is not yet 100% spell check is getting a workout. Thankfully I have spell check!

Our weather in the desert is beginning to break a little so I am hoping to spend some time in the garden cleaning things up a little. It has been a brutal summer with high heat and lots of bad air from the fires in CA.

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center