Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
upper back pain
luckluck32 posted:
for the last couple of months I have been having upper back pain from the right to left shoulder blades. then last week I started having trouble breathing when laying down. I use 2 pillows so I can breath does anyone know what could be causing this when I go on the internet I just get symptoms were caused by fibromilga. I'm concern about the seriousness I have no insurance and make to much for free clinic so I really need to know if I should got to the hospital or not

bj1208 responded:
Hi and welcome to the support group -

there could be a lot of different things that are causing this. the only way to make sure is to have it checked out by a primary care physician.

Is there a big university hospital near you? if so, they do have a "free" clinic, or will take you based on what you make.

You can also apply for CareCredit.Com - you just follow the information and they will let you know if you are approved - my daughter doesn't have insurance but applied for this for dental care - lots of different doctors take this - so check into it.

You really need to be checked out to get an accurate diagnosis.

Hope this helps - keep us posted~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

bj1208 replied to musclepain3's response:
musclepain3

You are including a link in your replies that have not been approved by WEBMD - please refer to the guidelines when you set up your account. We cannot list any personal information without approval.

Your posts with links will be reported and removed~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center