upper back pain
luckluck32 posted:
for the last couple of months I have been having upper back pain from the right to left shoulder blades. then last week I started having trouble breathing when laying down. I use 2 pillows so I can breath does anyone know what could be causing this when I go on the internet I just get symptoms were caused by fibromilga. I'm concern about the seriousness I have no insurance and make to much for free clinic so I really need to know if I should got to the hospital or not

bj1208 responded:
Hi and welcome to the support group -

there could be a lot of different things that are causing this. the only way to make sure is to have it checked out by a primary care physician.

Is there a big university hospital near you? if so, they do have a "free" clinic, or will take you based on what you make.

You can also apply for CareCredit.Com - you just follow the information and they will let you know if you are approved - my daughter doesn't have insurance but applied for this for dental care - lots of different doctors take this - so check into it.

You really need to be checked out to get an accurate diagnosis.

Hope this helps - keep us posted~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

bj1208 replied to musclepain3's response:
musclepain3

You are including a link in your replies that have not been approved by WEBMD - please refer to the guidelines when you set up your account. We cannot list any personal information without approval.

Your posts with links will be reported and removed~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~