day 10 since epidural
tlh509 posted:
Today I filled out my last entry at the 10 day pain diary. Overall I feel like between 50-60% of my pain is gone. I would say there has definitely been an improvement. Some days, or parts of some days are better than others. I didn't expect any kind of miracle here. I was realistic. Yesterday I went swimming again, and for some reason the bottom fell out that afternoon. Now today, all I have done is walk around the block and my back exercises and the pain hasn't been as bad. I have not done any kind of machines at my gym, still fearing going overboard. I miss it, but not enough to have to pay for it! I guess the Dr. who gave the epidural will go over my diary and then get back to me with suggestions/recommendations. I think if I have to go back for another epidural I would have to mention the foot nerve pain is bothering more than the back pain bothers. So yeah, going to continue to move forward, one step at a time.

davedsel responded:
All sounds like a good plan, Tom. Great news!
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bj1208 responded:
Tom that sounds really great - am so happy the injection is working like it should~~

Keep us posted how u are doing ~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

tlh509 replied to bj1208's response:
Thank you Joy.