Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
day 10 since epidural
tlh509 posted:
Today I filled out my last entry at the 10 day pain diary. Overall I feel like between 50-60% of my pain is gone. I would say there has definitely been an improvement. Some days, or parts of some days are better than others. I didn't expect any kind of miracle here. I was realistic. Yesterday I went swimming again, and for some reason the bottom fell out that afternoon. Now today, all I have done is walk around the block and my back exercises and the pain hasn't been as bad. I have not done any kind of machines at my gym, still fearing going overboard. I miss it, but not enough to have to pay for it! I guess the Dr. who gave the epidural will go over my diary and then get back to me with suggestions/recommendations. I think if I have to go back for another epidural I would have to mention the foot nerve pain is bothering more than the back pain bothers. So yeah, going to continue to move forward, one step at a time.

davedsel responded:
All sounds like a good plan, Tom. Great news!
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bj1208 responded:
Tom that sounds really great - am so happy the injection is working like it should~~

Keep us posted how u are doing ~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

tlh509 replied to bj1208's response:
Thank you Joy.

Helpful Tips

Steps For Getting Back Pain Diagnosed And Treated
Many people come to this WebMD Back Pain Community looking for help in getting a diagnosis of a cause and relief from their back pain. Most ... More
Was this Helpful?
217 of 334 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center