Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

Car accident pain
Stephanieromero17 posted:
I was recently in a car accident, not that serious. We hit a car that passed a red light. But I've been having consistent low back and waist and right hip pain. My leg was rested on top of the dashboard when the accident happened. (I know how stupid of me) the accident was exactly a week and a half ago. Is this still soreness or is there something wrong? I got x rays and nothing broken not fractured. But it hurts a lot when I sit for too long or walk fast for too long or if I'm just standing too long. What could be wrong?
davedsel responded:
I am sorry you are experiencing this, but there is no way any of us on an internet message board could know what could be wrong, You need to follow-up with your doctor.

I pray you find answers and relief soon.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.


Stephanieromero17 responded:
Thank you. I just thought maybe someone could have an idea.. But thank you anyways.
aprilrose9 replied to Stephanieromero17's response:
Hello Stephanieromero,

An x-ray is the first basic thing done in the ER for this sort of accident. The x-ray will only show a spinal fracture, but you need a CT or MRI to show any soft tissue damage.

An Internal Medicine physician can examine you, write scripts for muscle relaxants and NSAIDS while you wait for further test results to come back(CT or MRI).

If you have a claim with the insurance company, you will need to get this documentation from a physician to give to your attorney and the insurance company.

I hope you have muscular pain and it is not your spine. Good luck and let us know how you are doing.

bj1208 replied to aprilrose9's response:
Please ignore the response from Katellawellnesscenter as they are a chiropractic company -

they are not a doctor and should not refer you to a chiropractor unless your spine specialist says it's ok -. I have reported this person/company to WEBMD to be removed.
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~
bj1208 replied to sam1985's response:
To Sam1985 -

Under the guidelines when you set up your account, WEBMD does not allow any advertising of any physicians, hospitals and/or personal information.

Your post will be reported to be removed~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

Ice works wonders More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center