Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

D-Day is early in the morning~~
    bj1208 posted:
    Just wanted to let you all know I will be leaving early in the morning about 5:30am - check in 6am and surgery 7:30. I will be first one and surgery is scheduled for 4-6 hours.

I will try to post tomorrow night or Thursday to let you all know how I am doing~~

Thanks in advance for all prayers and good wishes~~
    ~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

davedsel responded:
    Joy, I will be praying for you tomorrow. A successful surgery with no complications.
    Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

dianer01 responded:
    My very best to you, I am sending good thoughts for success, speedy healing and the best your surgeon has to offer.

we look forward to hearing from you soon.

di

tlh509 responded:
    sending positive thoughts and fingers are crossed for you Joy. Tom

debs_bears responded:
    Joy my prayers have been going all day. May it be a successful surgery with minimal pain. Debbie

Helpful Tips

releif
    Ice works wonders More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center