Skip to content
Hurry and Wait~~
bj1208 posted:
Had CT done this morning. I called surgeon's office to let them know so they could retrieve it electronically. Hmmmm they are having it delivered to their office. Guess they don't do the electronic reports. So that means doc won't see them til sometime next week. He did say he didn't want to see me unless something shows up. Am hoping it does so we have a clue what's going on.

Am glad this took less than 10 minutes. Can't lay on my back. I was even crying with just the short amount of time. They did put a pillow thing under my knees and that helped a little. The gal that did the test had to help me get up. I was stuck~~

They are mailing my copy along with the written report so I probably will get that before doc even looks at it.

I will let u all know as soon as I get the info~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

debs_bears responded:
That's the pits Joy. Sound like me have the time hurry up and wait. That's today is Friday so next "sometime" you might hear something.

My prayers will continue for your pain to get in control you shouldn't have to suffer like this. Debbie
May you have the best pain free day as possible My prayers are with you. ~~~Debbie~~~

Helpful Tips

Spinal fusion
I had lumbar fusion at L 4-5, L5-S1 19 years ago with limited success. I have been disabled because of pain, but I still consider the ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center