Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
continual back pain
An_255299 posted:
where to start? yes I've had rods and screws implanted by neuro dr x2, 5 years apart, have been told I have disk problems, spinal stenosis, I also have scs for over 7 years, work very hard with rep to get it just right' many m.any visits, stimulation likes to go to stomach-chest area if strong enough to work on back while being on 2700mg neurontin day 800sklexxtin 2x day,oxy5 3x day lunesta pm,($65mo with insurance
& their discount card) Butran 10 patches(over &100mo-told don,t qualify for discount program) Effexor 75er 2xday. I don't know what to do any more, we live in a small town, larger city over 2 hrs away. I went to de yesterday,he got mad at me for going to ER for constant cronic pain, threatened to no longer treat me if go to er again
I am very frustrated and in pain ANY SUGGESTIONS?? PLEASE HELP

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 37 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center