Let It Snow???
davedsel2 posted:
Today in Western New York we are having a blizzard. High winds and snow, with predicted accumulations getting up to 18 inches. Such fun.

It has snowed on March 12 every year for 57 years now. Today is my birthday, so everyone can blame me. I clearly remember carrying a box of chocolate cupcakes to the car that I was taking to celebrate with my 1st grade class at good old public school # 44. I slipped on the ice and fell right onto my dupa. LOL.

Very good to see some activity in this community today. I'm doing OK, feeling better after a week of antibiotics, steroids and nebulizing for my asthma. My wonderful wife had her second rhizotomoy on Friday 3/7. Not as much improvement this time as the first, unfortunately. She sees the physiatrist for follow-up on April 9. Over all, we are very blessed and doing OK.

I pray you are all doing well and have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday.
Please click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

dianer01 responded:
Happy Birthday Dave!

You share a birthday with my Dad, who is my hero! He is however about 30 years older than you.

I am glad to hear you are doing better and would gladly share my desert sunshine and warm weather you.

My very best to you and hope you enjoy your day.

di

bj1208 responded:
Happy Birthday Dave~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~
~~ Joy ~~

debs_bears responded:
Sorry I missed your birthday I hope it was a good one despite the newly mounting snow. Happy Belated Birthday Dave. Debbie
May you have the best pain free day as possible My prayers are with you. ~~~Debbie~~~

davedsel2 responded:
Thank you all for your replies. I had a wonderful birthday.

Today the temperature reached 55 degrees in WNY and the snow is melting. That's how this winter has gone.

I see a physiatrist - the same one that is treating my wonderful wife - on Monday 3/17. I will see what he can do for me. I saw my chiro today and we discussed the symptoms I have been having in my right hip. Burning, stabbing, constant pain with little or no relief. If the physiatrist can not help with that, I need to see an orthopedic surgeon. Looks like I may need a hip replacement soon. Such fun.

Hope you are all doing OK.

Blessings,

-Dave

buffgirl23 replied to davedsel2's response:
Ha! I'm from wny also... small world. It's actually nice out today!!!

davedsel2 replied to buffgirl23's response:
Hello, buffgirl23.

Yes, we are enjoying a temperature of 45 and sunny skies. My wonderful wife and I have doors and windows open enjoying the beautiful breeze.

Hope you are having a great day.

Blessings,

-Dave