Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Random Hurting From Tail Bone/Hip Bone to Most of My Legs...
bonesofivory posted:
This has only started yesterday but my lower legs were feeling pretty weird. I was sitting down like I almost always do when it started to hurt. I put out my legs and they felt a little better. After a couple hours, it stopped hurting.

Then when I was going to bed, all the sudden my hips along with both my whole legs started to hurt. I was in really horrible pain. I would describe it as sharp. I went to the restroom, sat down, and felt a little better but it hurt to have a bowel movement. When I went back to lie down it still really hurt but ended up falling asleep.

Now it's starting up again. It feels better when I sit upright or stand up. I can lie on my stomach while stretching but it still kind of hurts. It hurts again to have a bowel movement. I don't know what to do.

I am a 21 year old female. I sit a lot doing computer stuff.

davedsel2 responded:
Hello.

I'm sorry, but it is both impossible and against the rules in all WebMD communities to provide any type of diagnosis or medical advice. The symptoms you describe could be caused by several conditions. If this persists you need to see your doctor asap.

I pray you can find answers and relief soon.
Please click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center