Skip to content
A question for WebMD
debs_bears posted:
What is going on in our posts with all the .<br /><br /><br />? Everyone has them in their posts where are they coming from? What is causing them it is very distracting.
It is my prayer that you have a Blessed Day in all that you do. ~~~Debbie~~~

debs_bears responded:
what about <br /><br /> what is going on?

debs_bears replied to debs_bears's response:
that isn't what I typed. I typed all the things in side wards v's with /'s

bj1208 replied to debs_bears's response:
Hey Deb

I see the same thing too. I thought maybe when I do my posts its mainly from my cell phone. I have the Nokia Lumia 1520 which operates on Windows 8 system. Bit I've had this phone for a couple months now. And lately I've noticed those weird things are showing up on other peoples posts too. So not sure what they are!
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~
~~ Joy ~~

bj1208 replied to bj1208's response:
WEBMD -

these weird signs that are appearing on everyone's posts seems to be pinpointed where paragraphs are. Is that correct?

Joy
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~
~~ Joy ~~

debs_bears replied to bj1208's response:
It is strange that you could do it actually as it is written - I tried doing that and it came out with & br, gt, lt. Something is really weird.

atti_editor responded:
Hi All,

Thank you for your patience as we worked to fix the formatting errors that you were seeing. Everything should be back to normal now. If you are still seeing weird characters or run into anything out of the ordinary, please don't hesitate to use the "report" button so that we are alerted to it. Hope you all are having a good Monday

debs_bears replied to atti_editor's response:
Thank you so much for letting us know it's been worked on. I never thought to hit the report button thanks for the heads up on that.

atti_editor replied to debs_bears's response:
Any time! The report button is a great way to alert us to any problems that you are seeing in the Community (whether it is some sort of formatting error as you were seeing or if there is something you would like a moderator to address in your Community -- e.g. a post that goes against Community rules). We are in the Communities regularly removing spam, providing information to questions, etc, but reporting something will help it to be seen more quickly. You can also email us at: CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Best wishes,
Atti

Helpful Tips

Steps For Getting Back Pain Diagnosed And Treated
Many people come to this WebMD Back Pain Community looking for help in getting a diagnosis of a cause and relief from their back pain. Most ... More
Was this Helpful?
218 of 335 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center