Teriffically-Trippy-Tuesday-Daily-Bipolar-Post-*POSS-TRIGGERS*
BipolarDisorder2 posted:
Morning Beepers in Bipolarville ;p Hope everyone has a good/decent day (cos we all know 'good' doesn't happen all the time) and everyone is doing well.

Weather: Again, disgusting. WHERE is the sun!?!?

Sleep: Crap. Went to bed around 12:00ish and woke up, WIDE awake and energized from 5-6:30am, then fell back asleep and woke up at 10. Ruined the entire morning.

Mood: Okay, might grab some wine up tonight but not entirely sold on the idea...it's kind of my 'last' night to drink ebfore I have a ridiculous busy rest-of-the-week (going to St. Louis for my sister-in-law's graduation and moving her & my bro back home for 2 weeks before they move again to their new apartment) and I have to work tomorrow, soo I might take myself up on it.

Plans: Kind of went into that above, didn't I? LOL Watch TV, relax...not planning on doing a whole lot...I might grab some wine later but no promises, and am hoping to get some reading done.

*HUGS* to the stockpilers!

bpcookie responded:
Good morning my Beepers,

Weather: hot and sunny

Sleep: I slept ok

Mood: pretty good so far

Plans: Im not doing much today. My woman problem seems to be a bit pissed off today. So Im in a bit of pain. But, on the bright side, so far my asthma is ok, so far. Tonight is LOTRO night. So me and hubby will meet up with the guys in LOTRO land and kick some Orc azz.

Hope everyone is well. smoochies

p.s. for those of you who dont know what an Orc is. Its looks a little like this.
If you can't convince them, confuse them. - President Harry S Truman

mattthecat responded:
Howdy all from the great state of Texas.

Weather: perfect clear,sunny and in the70s bipolar2 i stole your sun sorry but it mine (LOL)

Sleep: surprising close to bipolardisorder2s sleep but instead of waking energized i woke up from coughing.

Mood N/A (Cranky, tired from being sick)

Plans: sit around the apartment try to get over bronchitis and wait for a phone call from my bosses detailing a work trip out of town for the next few weeks to go to MO. I may get to go on a field trip you never know how much you miss the little things you did in school until you become an adult. Other than that hang out with my wife if she wakes up today she is her depression cycle and has been sleeping as most of every day yesterday she slept for 20 hours ( Pdoc Appointment tomorrow) and has been doing long sleep sessions for over a week now.

Every one have a good day now.

Matt

BipolarDisorder2 replied to bpcookie's response:
Mama Cookie....the love of my life emailed me (finally) this morning and now I'm a mess....*sigh*

Matt: can I have a sliver of sunshine back, please?

Hope youguys have a good day, feel better.

minkysmom1 replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
Hi Everyone,

Weather: Rain,really nice light rain. It's very cold too.

Sleep: It was o.k.. Once it started raining ,it lulled me to sleep. Rain is like a lullaby in the night for me.

Mood: I'm having some swings. Nothing major,just trying to stay on the "up" side of things.

Plans: We're working in the barn,cleaning up,grooming,doctoring some that are on the schedule. I have to go into town later and take my Mom to an appt..

Cookie, Did you get my email? I love that plaque!

Loves,

Minky

skypper responded:
hi everyone...

weahter today is lightly raining and cool

sleep, pretty well after taking a double dose of anxiety meds

mood-mixed feeling, still feel sick, have a stomachache

plans: call vet to check on my babies and maybe hopefully bring them home if they're ready...kept kids home from school today because we were all a wreck, so not much else going on
If you're not afraid to die, why be afraid to live!

tryforever replied to skypper's response:
hope your stomachache gets better Skypper!

Weather: cold and windy

Sleep: 8hrs

Mood: started off bad, getting better, maybe a 7

Plansg: going to the library to bring back movies, getting more books, reading and having dinner with my family. Hope everyone has a good day.....

G

skypper replied to tryforever's response:
thank you i hope so too, and you just reminded me i need to return a movie too, thasnks and you have yourself a good day

HeidiSue3 replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
I think he gave that sliver to me, since the rain has cleared out here.

BipolarDisorder2 replied to HeidiSue3's response:
Sadness It's still disgusting here...adds to my already horrendously emotional mood.

margaroo replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
Good afternoon my friends!

Weather: Cool with a few clouds.

Sleep: OK. Since I didn't get much of a nap on Monday (after working Sunday night), I was tired and fell asleep as soon as I got home from acupuncture. Then I woke up at 1:30. After watching a couple of good Law and Order episodes, I took a Seroquel to get back to sleep.

Mood: OK. I would be better if I wasn't aching so much.

Plans: I need to get motivated to move. We will be going out for "Taco Tuesday" (dollar tacos) with some good friends we haven't seen in ages. This restaurant makes a wonderful Mexican coffee, so it will be a double pleasure.

Hugs to all and a basket of hugs to those who need them. You know who you are. In fact, a hundred hugs to all. We don't always tell each other how much of a struggle we are having.

Maggie

PS :BipolarDisorder2, who are the "stock pliers" ?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

skypper replied to margaroo's response:
Oh i could use a basket of hugs and comfort for sure, hugs to you too maggie

BipolarDisorder2 replied to margaroo's response:
The Stockpilers are the people (mainly Cookie) who 'stockpile' the hugs I give every morning on the BP post ;p Unfortunately today, I'm reserving a few for myself...sorry guys, rough morning/afternoon <3

margaroo replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
BP2, No need to reserve a few for yourself, I'm sending as many as this board can hold.

Skypper, you know you are dear to me, so I'll be thinking of you all day and hoping things get better.

More hugs,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BipolarDisorder2 replied to margaroo's response:
Aww, thanks Maggie You are sweet.