Wacky Wednesday
HeidiSue3 posted:
Good Morning to you all

Weather: Sunny and supposed to be all day

Sleep: Why does that alarm clock have to go off

Mood: Not bad just a little tired

Plans: Work and get off a little bit early. Then I have an appt with my Pdoc. Dinner and Awards for my two youngest girls at Church toninght for AWANA, then home. I think I might try and squeeze a walk in between dinner and awards.

Hope everyone is enjoying the day
FirstPrevious12NextLast

BipolarDisorder2 responded:
Morning Beepers ;p

Weather: Disgusting, yet again...GAH I need a flipping break from this sick weather.

Sleep: Not bad, I think I fell asleep around 1:00am and woke up around 9:15.

Mood: Okay, kind of irritable/depressive and anxiety is up a little but work will fix that. I just hate thatt I don't go in til 2.

Plans: Work 2-7 (HATE that shift cos most of it is standing around, waiting for people to come pick their dogs up), pack for St. Louis (apparently we are leaving at 8:30am tomorrow...GROSS. and psych myself up to be without the internet for 3 whole days...be back Saturday. Other than that, wallowing in self pity (LOL!) cos I miss my man. *HUGS* to the stockpilers and hope Skypper feels better, and love Mama Cookie.

tryforever replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
Hi everyone,

Weather : BP2 - the weather here is back and forth this week...one day it is overcast and today I wake up and it is sunny! Hope this lasts.......

Sleep: 5 1/2 hours and feel very energized

Mood: A little mixed from the lack of consistent sleep, and a plain lack of sleep (I am use to at least 8 hours) It looks like my high mood is going to be harder then I thought to 'bring down.' So maybe I am an 8 out of 10, so pretty high mood.

Plans: I think this is the problem, I have none, haha. I think I may go fishing today....

G

ddnos responded:
Weather - blue sky to be mid 60's

Sleep -

Mood - ok

Plans - get outside, stay awake
No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. - Barbara de Angelis

bpcookie responded:
Good morning my Beepers,

Weather: cloudy, 20% of rain, very windy and temp. in high 70's ssstttrrraaannngggeeeee weather

Sleep: slept well

Mood: good

Plans: was going to go shopping but my woman problem is painful today. So, once again I wont be doing much. bbbooorrriiinnngggggggg. Tonight I will be watching TAPS Ghost Hunters (thats if its on. it wasnt on last week. ggrrr). Kitty, when does the next season start?

You all have a wonderful day. smoochies
If you can't convince them, confuse them. - President Harry S Truman

minkysmom1 replied to ddnos's response:
Hi Everyone,

Weather: Windy,puffy clouds, rained last night.

Sleep: I kept waking myself and my husband up,mad at someone. I was "boxing" in my sleep. He says he's taking my speed bag in the barn down for awhile. No more boxing for me. I was pissed at something he said because I was yelling myself awake! So sleep was not good.

Mood: I am pissy this morning. I have no idea why. Maybe I'm mad at our Govenor for being such a idiot to Maria Shriver! Ha!

Plans: Not alot with the animals. We're rotating cattle constantly to greener pastures. This rain has been great for us.
I'm really sore this morning from fighting in my sleep! That is so wierd.
I am making a point of watching "Oprah" today. She is interviewing the elusive Ralph Lauren on his ranch in Colorado. It will be a special sight to see.

Loves,

Minky

DizzyJgirl replied to bpcookie's response:
Hello all.

Weather: cloudy but seems to be clearing up

Sleep: good

Mood: anxious

Plans: was up at 5:00 and going, took my car in and did grocery shopping. 50 things to do and can't focus on one of them. Need to get myself busy with something. xo
PS...webmd is pissing me off today with the posting issues.
Live Life Loud

tryforever replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
oh, have fun in St. Louie!

G

BipolarDisorder2 replied to bpcookie's response:
Awww, feel better Cookie <3 *hugs*

mommaange1 responded:
Good afternoon

Weather: sunny gut real chilly

Sleep: really well

Mood: fed up with all these stinkin illnesses.

Plans: research prediabetes and look for a meal plan
order a book on the subject.

margaroo replied to mommaange1's response:
Good afternoon my wonderful friends!

Weather: Cool and cloudy. Rained a bit last night.

Sleep: Not great despite sleeping 8 hours. I am having problems getting the correct fit of my new CPAP mask and I woke up a couple times (that I remember). I've been up for 2 hours now and all the energy I had when I woke up has been drained out.

Mood: yucky

Plans: I have to get going and buy a present for my mother-in-law. My husband will be flying to Denver to be with her for her 88th birthday and I need to have the present bought and wrapped.

I have a fantasy. I would like all of us to meet for a fantastic day of fun. No one has any pain, no illness and we all are full of energy and our moods are balanced. What a fun day that would be!

Hugs to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

IrwinsLady responded:
hey everyone,

weather: hot

sleep: slept good actually

mood: is okay

plans: work,was off yesterday because i had a doc appointment for the symptoms i had the other day. turns out i wasnt sick but for the first time i have allergies. now im on Zyrtec and the sore throat problem went away.
-Hi I am outta my mind right now so if you leave a message I will get back to you the minute I claim my sanity back. BEEEEEP!

bptwin responded:
Weather -- sunny, mild, great

Sleep -- only about five hours, but feel awake

Mood -- Still a little sad-faced

Plans -- Went to work. Very thankful to have a job and still amazed at how quickly the day goes by. My last few jobs I was really bored, it is fun to have to day go by fast, but the downside is that I mostly work alone...in a city where I know few people...so I often feel alone.

More plans -- Planning to exercise tonight, then would like to somehow do something like clean-up, pick-up. I constantly feel sooo disorganized, but try not to get overwhelmed about it, instead I try to just focus on one or two tasks.

BipolarDisorder2 replied to bptwin's response:
Feel like crying...what the crap.

IrwinsLady replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
aw hugs BP2
-Hi I am outta my mind right now so if you leave a message I will get back to you the minute I claim my sanity back. BEEEEEP!