Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sassy Saturday
tryforever posted:
Hi everyone, I hope your weekend is going well...

Weather: The sun is still here...we deserve it!

Sleep: 8 hrs

Mood: Depressed (Mixed)

Plans:Today I plan to stay around the house and try to feel better. I have been in a manic episode and I got triggered at my doctors office.

Not yesterday but Thursday I went to my doctors office to pick up a note that was suppose to say I was stable on medications. My doctor wrote I was 'unstable.' I was upset because I can tell I'm really getting stable and without triggers I am getting better, but triggers keep happening, like this one. I was upset because I need this note to continue my studies (I only have a 100 hours of work left to do.)

So...worse came to worse and I tried explaining to her that the doctor had wrote the wrong thing (and this could have been possible because I kind of asked him by mistake to write a letter that said I was unable to work. Then I realized, no I need it to say I am stable on medications. I know this sounds odd and doesnt make much sence but it escalated.

The medical secretary actually called the cops on me a day after the fact! One day later? Why? Anyhew, the cop even said that the medical administrator could have 'overreacted.' and he left me with that. \

I am not giving up, still waking up at a proper time, taking my prescribed medications, and doing things right. I will not let others get me down - not even medical professionals.

Phew! Sorry girls, but I had to get this one out. I can feel the tension leaving my body as I share this with everyone because I'm pissed that people keep pissing me off lol. This makes me sound really manic, I know, but its true. Things keep happening that should throw me off track - but I'm not letting them. Pray for me peeps....

I hope you all have a trigger-less weekend...just make sure to stay away from bitchy medical office administrators LOL!

G

minkysmom1 responded:
Hi Everyone,

Weather: Foggy

Sleep:So,so.

Mood: Good

Plans: I need to clean my house really good today. We have folks coming over tommorrow and it just needs it anyway. I will stop and watch the Preakness though.
Turned all the horses out to pasture to graze. Alpacas are out too and the babies are at play. They're a funny group. All the babies are really independent this time around. Sticking with one another instead of they're Moms.When I go to the fence they charge at me like they are happy to see me,get there,and turn around and charge back. Kind of like "Ha,ha,faked you out!" So darn cute.

Loves,

Minky

bpcookie responded:
Good Morning my dahlings, anyone see any Zombies?

Weather: very warm and very sunny. Supposed to be in the high 90's, possible 100

Sleep: couldnt get to sleep until I took a Lunesta at 12:30

Mood: Im in rather a good mood thank you very much

Plans: hhhmmm I dont know. Maybe tease Kitty about being a zombie. Yea, that sounds like fun. Prob. play LOTRO. One of my characters name Willoez wants to have a pet turtle, so in order for her to have that, she must work for it. Then perhaps I will get my other character Zellendawnee and she can do the chicken run so that she can earn her chicken cape. Its a must-have in LOTRO.

big hugs and muahs.
If you can't convince them, confuse them. - President Harry S Truman

margaroo responded:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ G }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hope today is better.

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

margaroo replied to bpcookie's response:
Good morning my friends!

Weather: Warm and sunny

Sleep: Terrible! I need to get a new mask for my CPAP because I need to sleep on my side and the mask gets out of alignment and wakes me up several times a night.

Mood: Cranky. I'm tired, I hurt and I need to get a frame that will fit the photos of my daughter's wedding to send to my mother-in-law. My husband leaves tomorrow morning and I am sending the pictures with him.

Plans: I am trying to ignore my body screaming at me, telling me to sleep. I need to get to Michaels, and hopefully they can cut a mat to fit the photos. None of the frames will fit the different photos.

Minky, Your ranch sounds like a lot of fun.

Hugs to all.

Maggie

IrwinsLady responded:
Hola Ladies and Gents.

Weather: so hot it can melt an igloo

Sleep: pretty good actually

Mood: fabulous

Plans: went to see my Pdoc and it went well. Changed my Fanapt or Saphris because the Fanapt was making my heart race and it made me short of breath and lets not forget major dry mouth. Now I start Saphris on Monday. He finally gave me a definate dx yippy! I am now Schizo-Affective Bipolar type and he said the meds will help. He changed my Doxepin to Trazadone because Saphris has an interaction with the other. So thats was my day so far.

Hope everyone is having a nice day and Hugs to all who want or need them.
-Hi I am outta my mind right now so if you leave a message I will get back to you the minute I claim my sanity back. BEEEEEP!

ddnos replied to margaroo's response:
Maggie, do you have a store where you live called, "Tuesday Morning"? If you do, this might be a hit and miss, and i don't know what size of frames you need..but they sell everything 30-80% off - good quality stuff, not junk.and I just got a really nice frame there. But like i said, its a hit and miss kind of thing because its not an acual frame store..but they do carry frames. If you have one there, and not too far away, might be worth checking, eh? If nothing else, you'd have loads of fun seeing all the other things they have! lol

Debbie
No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. - Barbara de Angelis

margaroo replied to ddnos's response:
Debbie,

Yes, there is a Tuesday Morning store about 10 miles from here. I didn't think of looking there. You also gave me another idea, a store called "Home Goods". I have bought frames there too. The problem is that I have 3, 4x6 photos and one 5x7. I can substitute a 4x6 for the 5x7, but all the gallery frames hold the 3.5x5 pics. I should have started looking weeks ago.

Again, thanks for reminding me of the Tuesday Morning store.

Maggie

skypper responded:
sunny today

sleep was kind of broken up

mood is ok

plans: take a shower
maybe go to my SIL's if she cooks cuz me no feel like cooking today
take care of my doggies
and maybe do some reading

Hope everyone has a good day today hugs to all
If you're not afraid to die, why be afraid to live!

IrwinsLady replied to skypper's response:
Sky, have some fun tonight girl.
-Hi I am outta my mind right now so if you leave a message I will get back to you the minute I claim my sanity back. BEEEEEP!

MattB1979 responded:
Hi friends,

Weather: Too humid to sweat.

Sleep: Good

Mood: Depressed - I think that my son wanted me to join him on a boy scout camping trip. The thought of having to sit and socialize with a bunch of other Dads triggered me. I don't know why but I can't do small talk. Now I feel like a failure as a father. I hate having such social anxiety!

Plans: Hate myself for disappointing my son I guess...

-matt
Anything's possible now that scientists have discovered magic. ~Lisa Simpson

IrwinsLady replied to MattB1979's response:
Matt, i doubt youre a failure as a father. its just not comfortable for you. yes im sure your son isnt happy but he will eventually understand im sure. Hugs sweetie.

MattB1979 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
Everyone tells me I'm a great dad, especially my wife. I just couldn't bring myself to go camping. He's 11. I'm thinking that maybe I should explain it to him so he doesn't think that I don't like him or something. Thanks.
Anything's possible now that scientists have discovered magic. ~Lisa Simpson

IrwinsLady replied to MattB1979's response:
thats a good idea. i believe he is old enough to understand what you will be telling him. good luck and hugs

Dyanne48jj replied to MattB1979's response:
Like everyone else, you just 'sound' like a good dad without knowing you! Remember, once he gets to camp he gets all involved w the other kids and doesnt matter as much about the adults there anyway.
also, when you say no to that, remind him 'well you and i will do...fill in the blank... TOGETHER though.
Hope you are feeling better health wise as well. That would have been a good excuse not to have gone this time anyway since you had bronchitis this week.
I KNOW I am crazy....THAT is what keeps me from going INSANE!!! Oceans and Stars- Dyanne

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.