Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Frantic and Frivilous Friday Daily BP Post *POSS TRIGGERS*
BipolarDisorder2 posted:
Morning, Beepers

Weather: Gross so far

Sleep: What sleep? 3am-7am (woke up to my Papa's alarm that made my headache worse & head throb...I've not slept well in 2 days)

Mood: GOOD!!! I'm an utter trainwreck but am still smiling..channeling my Britney Spears right now! She always stays positive even when stuff sucks. We'll see how long it lasts...

Plans: Trying to decide whether I want to go home today or not...my Mom is going to clean the carpet at home (full of dander & stuff that triggers my asthma) and wants me to wait til Sunday, but I'm not sleeping here, I'm bored as hello, and my asthma will act up regardless...I'm having allergy symptoms here too (super puffy eye this morning..that's effing great) and I'm ready to be home. Anyone have an opinion on that decision?

*hugs* to all who need/want them.

Mandi_moo1982 responded:
not so morning...anyone want one of my annoying orange kitties????

weather: already too hot and only going to get worse.

sleep: 7-8 hnours pretty good

mood: ok but i have to work so it will go downhill i am sure.

plans: work,sleep then start over tomorrow..oh and pet a kitty.

mattthecat responded:
Mandi I am with I have annoying kitty also for description look at my avatar picture. But I would not give him up for the world.

Weather: Texas desert hot and sunny.

Sleep: Just the right amount but at the wrong time of night. I have been sleeping at night as of late and dread my overnight shifts this weekend. But last nights sleep was planned to help get my wife to the doc today.

Mood: N/A exhausted to much going on at work and at home no rest for the weary.

Plans: take my wife to see her doc over worsening skin issues pet a kitty and work.

I wish you all a wonderful day and cookie take it easy with that asthma.

Matt

BipolarDisorder2 replied to Mandi_moo1982's response:
Noooo kitties, I'm pretty sure I'm allergic & they'd murder my asthma Thanks though LOL

Hope everyone has a good day.

BipolarDisorder2 replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
This is for my MamaC:

My asthma is almost NON-existant today!!! *knock on wood* but seriously? Yay. Although I think I might be going manic, at least my asthma is tamed for the time being! I hope you are feeling better! *HUGS*

bpcookie responded:
Oh wow, I forgot it was Friday. yiippppeeeee

Weather: hot and hot

Sleep: slept well

Mood: so far, super de duper. If my asthma behaves then I will be even happier.

Plan:Have a mammogram and ultarsound today. FUN FUN. Pick up a few groceries. Watch a movie tonight with my hubby and if my asthma is being nice, then we might play some LOTRO tonight.

Take care everyone. muahs
If you can't laugh at yourself, make fun of other people.

HeidiSue3 responded:
Good Morning
Yay it is Friday/two kids gone for the weekend

Weather: Overcast/but my mood is better then that

Sleep: Great but I would like to know why you either do not sleep that last fifteen minutes left before the alarm after you go to the bathroom or you fall asleep so hard that the alarm freaks you out when it goes off?

Mood: Great for a change

Plans: work walk work on my sons room and get arranged the way I want it or help one of my girls clean their room

BeeRJ responded:
How's it kids......Slept in today...Cool......Weather: brite blue warm........Sleep: rough in the beginning to dry or something but not as bad as the night before luckely, wed. way trippy dry so not much air flow even with window open ,,sheets by that time already twisted up , also had rough dreams , and the kicker, coyotes stirring it up, large pack but it sounded like they were taking down some animal like I never heard before except in the movies. whew........Mood: After sleping in o.k. stable a little slow ( road 30 miles ) yesterday... Plans: A few phone calls send some stuff to medi-cal they stringing me around still.......
Overcome the angry by non-anger; overcome the wicked by goodness; overcome the miser by generosity; overcome the liar by truth.

bptwin responded:
Happy Friday!

Weather -- great
Sleep -- good, about 8 hrs
Mood -- grrrreat!
Plans -- Going to a wine tasting tonight, hope it is fun!

I have been gluten free for almost 5 days and feel like a different person. I have a lot of focused energy. It has not been too difficult to follow the diet, even though I am a bit hungry right now (ate lunch an hour ago).

I see the doc next Friday. Funny thing is that I had been feeling itchy for weeks and had a bit of a rash on my face for over a month. But on the third day gf, the rash really came on strong. FYI, gluten intolerance sometimes causes a rash. Anyway it's funny that the rash followed me going off gluten, but I read up on it and it is possible for it happen like that.

Thankfully, rash is not too bad. Last time I had it, it was mainly in my armpits and good god, it was sooo itchy.

Take care y'all

BipolarDisorder2 replied to BeeRJ's response:
BeeRJ: LOVE the picture, thanks buddy!

Bptwin: Hope your rash improves- it sounds miserable.

My asthma is acting pu, sooo book and some coffee with my albuterol inhaler for me.

mommaange1 responded:
Hey everyone

Weather: muggy. One day it is 100 then the next it is 60???

Sleep: really good. Woke up this morning to a thunder storm

Mood: pretty cheerful

Plans: went to Fashion Bug to buy bras. They were buy two get two free. So dd and I pick them all out and go to pay. I got charged full price. When I questioned it I was told that only with ones without red tags were on sales. We then got into a fight because every bra in the store had a red tag which I pointed out and drug the girl around to prove it to her. Needless to say, I got no where so they had to take them back. Pointless sale. Big waste of time. It didnt even say anywhere about the red tags. They are on my kaka list now.

BipolarDisorder2 replied to mommaange1's response:
THAT sucks.....I would be furious, especially if I got cheated out of bras.

margaroo replied to mommaange1's response:
Hello my wonderful friends!

Weather: Wonderful. Blue skies, white clouds and gentle breezes.

Sleep: Good

Mood: Good. My doc gave me a stronger pain med until I have the spinal epidural, and it felt great to have less pain. I even went over to my husband, kissed him on the head and told him I loved him. He gave me a blank look and said "What do you want?". When you have been married as long as we have those spontaneous shows of affection can diminish. Something has to change.

Plans: Nada. It is me and the heating pad on the couch. Oh, the little red dog will be wrapped up as close to the heating pad as well.

I hope everyone's health and moods are good for the weekend. I am off work for 2 more weeks, yipee!!!

Hugs to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

margaroo replied to mommaange1's response:
Mommaange1,

I hate bra shopping and to have to go through all that and then not being able to buy them would have sent me over the edge.

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

WolfFaerie responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather: It's raining and long distant thundering..LOL

Mood: So So!

Sleep: Whacked out sleep pattern still

Plans: See what the kid's got for their last report card of school year~ Autumn made honor roll going into 10th grade next year Twins passed so going into 6th grade; wondering where did the time go? They are all home for the summer. Tried not to nap too much but failed ugh.

RE:BeeRJ- beautiful picture!
Asthma suffers- I hope its been a better day for you all!

Hugs
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.