Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thoughtful Thinking Thursday Post
skypper posted:
So I hear it's Thursday already...how did THAT happen???
Good morning to all my lovely lovely friends out there!!

weather today well its just before sunset right now but i think today will be another hot day 90's or so

sleep..what that? i haven't slept in evers...

mood? just fine, thank you very much, a bit sore though, could use a good massage and a pint

plans...don't know, read, watch a movie maybe, clean, make breakfee, make sum java, take kids somewhere, maybe to the lake or to the pool or to play tennis or maybe go for a walk or maybe hide in my closet and count beans...i just have not decided that yet...

anyhoo my bp dudes, hope y'all have a fanatic day or is that fantastic? well either way, enjoy
If you're not afraid to die, why be afraid to live!

skypper responded:
It IS Thursday, right?
One can never be too sure.
All my days have sort of meshed together lately.
Could be good, could be NOT good, but no big deal.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it IS Thursday.
That's good.

BipolarDisorder2 replied to skypper's response:
Morning, Skypper Yes, it is Thursday (it's ok, I had to think about it too) Glad to see that things seem to be going well for you.

Weather: Rain/storms/60's/no sun

Sleep: Good/fine

Mood: Ok...

Plans: Asthma is being EVIL to me...woke up with a tight cough (the 'asthma cough') and it seems to not be stopping. I'm tight already so I'm not sure how it's going to go. Did a dose of albuterol inhaler but isn't working yet. Probably laying low, UNFORTUNATELY. I think my parents wanted to plant the garden and I wanted to help, but not if my asthma is going to do this to me...It's crappy- whenever I think I'm on an up and up slope, I end up sliding back a bit. Oh well. Hope everyone has a good day! IRWINSLADY: I emailed you last night.
*hugs* to all who want/need them & my stockpilers, particularly Skypper, MamaC, Irwins, Shaina & Wolf.

tryforever replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
I am tired .... cranky....puking...I am pregnant- brutal! That how my day is going.... SO happy!

skypper replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
skypper's just LOVE hugs thanks and hugs back

BipolarDisorder2 replied to skypper's response:
LOL! NP Skypper

TryfForever: That sucks....better you than me LOL *hugs*

I'm at Barnes & Noble trying to escape the humidity...it really sets my asthma off badly so I'm trying to stay in the air conditioning....BLEAH. <3

skypper replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
love Barnes & Noble, actually i think i love ANY bookstore or library, also love cemeteries...maybe i really just relish my silence

tryforever: sorry, that sucks, saltines and gingerale, hope your day gets better

bpcookie responded:
Good morning my Beepers,

Weather: too hot

sleep: I slept really good but it doesnt really matter cause I have a cold, so there for I still feel exhausted.

Mood: uuuuuuhhhh I dont know. I have a cold, so what kind of mood am I in? Kinda like Im walking in a cloud of Thera Flu medicine. Sorta like a zombie.

Plans: Walk around the house like a zombie. Not do much. Dishes, finish a movie I was watching, check Netflix to see what instant play movies they have. Give my dog a spanking (hehehe not really a spanking, I just tell her that) that actually means, *mom is going to catch you, hold you like a baby and scratch your belly*, thats what spanking means. lol.

You all have a good day. I prob. wont be on the computer much since Im in a cloud of Thera Flu. hugs to you all.
If you can't laugh at yourself, make fun of other people.

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
Hey Michelle honey, you can come to my house, sit in my cool pool and count beans there!!!! I will even help. hugs

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
Hey Michelle honey, you can come over here and sit in my cool pool and count beans. I will even help ya. muahs

bpcookie replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
Hey there my adopted daughter, your asthma is prob. acting up due to the weather. Any time there are clouds covering the sky, my asthma bothers me too. I truely understand how you feel honey. It can be extremely frustrating. I will have a few good days and I will think "oh thank goodness, the bad days are behind me" and *whammy* a few days later I will be hit with asthma again. It sucks. All you can do is take your meds., rest and see the Dr. when it gets out of hand, oh and of course do all those little tricks I have taught you. You know, hot shower, lots of coffee (yuck) Vicks, Breath Easy Tea, stay indoors, stay away from dairy foods............, I hope you breath easier real soon honey. muahs

bpcookie replied to tryforever's response:
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww you poor honey. Its no fun being pregnant, I know. How far along are you? The part that I liked was the food cravings. Green olives, Chinese Food and Spaghetti. You can pig out as much as you want and nobody is going to say anything about it. They dont dare piss off a pregnant woman cause that is certain death. lol. DO NOT MESS WITH A PREGNANT WOMANS FOOD.

Dont know if this is your first child or not but if its your first child then when you go into labor, you go up to the front desk at the hospital to check in, they will start to ask you all these stupid friggin questions before check in. Things like Name, Ins. Address, phone..........., grab that person by the neck and scream "EPIDURAL NNNNOOOOWWWWWW" then you can answer their stupid questions.

Feel better soon darling. hugs

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
awww sounds delightful miss cookie, will jump into my rocket-sportster and be right over

minkysmom1 replied to bpcookie's response:
Hi Everyone,

Weather: Socked in fog since late yesterday. Love it!

Sleep: Decent.

Mood: Fine.

Plans: Riding the fence line all day. Need to make repairs.
Had to go into town super early to get a different anxiety med at the pharm.. It's already working better that that stupid Xanax. I don't like that. Makes me sad. Tranzene is the way to go for me.

Loves,

Minky

Dyanne48jj replied to skypper's response:
that means BP2 is buying your book hehe.
I LOVE the smell of bookstores! the ones in the mall not now though cause they smell like java and such.
Skyp...I LOVE walking thru old cemeteries and reading the stones and matching up the families and thinking this might have happened and such.
girl we are too much alike
I KNOW I am crazy....THAT is what keeps me from going INSANE!!! Oceans and Stars- Dyanne

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.