Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
New
Meganjoelle posted:
Hi I am new here. I am also "new" to being bipolar. I have been for 25 yrs, since I was about 5, but they just caught on lately because of some hypomania.

Anyways, not really sure how this discussion board works....

Megan

pixe5 responded:
Welcome to the board

Supa_Kay responded:
Hi there, welcome! You'll catch on pretty quick Maybe go check out some other discussions just to familiarize yourself. Other than that it's a great place to come for some support and laughs too

I'll see ya around, welcome again
To the power higher above... Please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand around my mouth, Amen!

Wooster2 responded:
Welcome, Meganjoelle. I am new to the bipolar boards but not to bipolar. The boards probably won't be as fun as some hypomania can be, but they might.

Bertie

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.