Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Whacky and Wild Wed. Daily Bipolar Post/ pos. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Good morning my Beepers

Weather: right now its clear out. Last night, not clear at all.
This is what it looked like last night. Huge dust storm rolling in.

You can see more images on my other post.
Sleep: ok, not great

Mood: ok

Plans: clean. My daughter is coming over today because she has an apt. to see my Gyno. Im going with her. It will be nice to see my daughter again. Oh, and she just got a job at a dance studio. She loves to dance and has taken many years of dance school, so they didnt hesitate to hire her.

p.s. Right now Im having problems with dissociating. I dont know what set it off. I hate feeling like this.

hugs everyone
If you can't laugh at yourself, make fun of other people.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

MegD2003 responded:
Hi Everyone!

Weather: It's supposed to hit 87 degrees out today and we're supposed to get scattered showers and strong storms.

Sleep: Pretty Good

Mood: eh. I keep getting snippy with my mom for no reason. I try not to, it just happens. I'm just irritated today.

Plans: Clean, and straighten up my room. Look through some old photos. I think I'll paint my nails today. My massage therapist cancelled my appt. for today so I won't be going there. So today I'll be walking my dog, playing around online, reading, and relaxing.

Cookie: I heard about the dust storm and immediately thought about you. How bad was it? Do you get those often? I hope not.

~hugs~

Meg
People that won't try to understand aren't worth my time.

mattthecat responded:
Weather: Clear hot 101

Sleep: Good 7 hours

Mood:N/A

Plans: Took kitten to vet he needed eye drops and may have a virus similar to us having a cold and it should pass with no problems expected. then we are going to run errands including getting hair cuts plus see her T-doc.

Good news every one. My wife's doc upped one of her meds ordered blood work and is open for another emergency visit next week if she does not calm down or start sleeping. My wife has also been able to post again but does not believe there is any thing wrong with her. But i did clear this post with her before i wrote it. Just wanted to give those of you rooting for her an update.

Matt

mattthecat responded:
cookie Wow what a storm do not get blown away.

Matt

bpcookie replied to MegD2003's response:
We get dust storms quite a bit, but they arent usually as bad as the one last night. Our pool is a mess. Looks more like muddy water. Thanks for thinking of me.

Do you go to massage therapy for your back? If so, Im very sorry to hear that your having back problems. I have back pain myself. hugs to you

Dyanne48jj responded:
wait wait wait...back up the jet.
your daughter is 'coming over', did she move back?
ok, what did i miss???
I KNOW I am crazy....THAT is what keeps me from going INSANE!!! Oceans and Stars- Dyanne

Dyanne48jj replied to mattthecat's response:
Matt, J....rooting rooting rooting rah rah rah J J J !
poor lil kitty, whats the kittys name btw?

Meg..wth, a massage ther. cancels an appt...that is just soooooooo wrong in so many ways! lol

cooks..wow those are some great pics glad you are ok. Girl you are tiny, you better hold on to something and not blow away!

we had tornado possible weather sun. nite and there was lots of damage. i have some great pics too but you know miss impatient cant get the dang things posted on here.
there are 2,000 peeps in detroit who still dont have power, yikes in the heat and all their food has gone bad.

Today...Hot and sunny

Plans...cant live up to them, so dont make them.

mood..good for me

hair... blonde, eyes... blue hahahahhahaha, oh dy you funny girl you funny girl
I KNOW I am crazy....THAT is what keeps me from going INSANE!!! Oceans and Stars- Dyanne

Dyanne48jj replied to Dyanne48jj's response:
coooooooookie....bump.... lol
back up the jet.
your daughter is 'coming over', did she move back?

ok, what did i miss???

minkysmom1 replied to Dyanne48jj's response:
"wait wait wait....back up the jet...

Oh Dyanne ,you fracture me with laughter!!!!

Loves,

Minky

bpcookie replied to Dyanne48jj's response:
Well, my daughter actually came back to Az. for a vacation, so she says. LOL. But I knew that she had actually moved back here. She just didnt want to admit it and she wanted to save face. She didnt want mama to say "I told ya so". Which Im not gonna say to her.

Big smoochies dahling

bpcookie replied to mattthecat's response:
Hope your little kitty gets better soon. Also so glad to hear about J getting her meds upped. Great news.

minkysmom1 replied to Dyanne48jj's response:
Hi Everybody,

Weather: Hot.

Sleep: Good.

Mood: eh,missing my dog since the 4th. I am so used to checking on her because of the fireworks. Made me sad.

Plans: Worked all three of the new horses this morning. To soon to tell,it's all bucking and fartin' right now. They're cute though.Taking a little break inside. Just me and the bills. Uggh...Husband finished building 2 ramps for my other indoor dog so she doesn't have to hop up on the door threshhold. So darn sweet.

Loves,

Minky

IrwinsLady responded:
Hello Beepers,

Cookie: wow a dust storm..how wild.

weather: rainy

sleep: not good but tried

mood: seems to be okay

plans: work and sleep.
-Sick of it all. I wish it would all disappear!

MegD2003 replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie--I go to massage therapy for my back and neck. I have tense muscles and my neurologist said thats leading to tension headaches. hugs to you too
People that won't try to understand aren't worth my time.

BeeRJ responded:
Hey beepers how's it? Am I late ...... weather: way warm sleep: not bad mood: o.k. planss: am enroled a medical study & now waiting not much more........
Overcome the angry by non-anger; overcome the wicked by goodness; overcome the miser by generosity; overcome the liar by truth.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.