Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
I'm Addicted to Reality Shows!
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi all!

Like all of us, I work hard and am always busy, but I have to tell you, while I work if I don't have music on, I have a reality show on!

My lord, let's see, there is Jersey Shore, Jerseylicious, Housewives of NJ, and those are just a few with titles of where I live!

Now on prime time there is "love in the wild" The Bachelorette,
my gosh I could go on and on. Oh and Pregnant in Heels is another on Bravo!
OMGosh and Flipping Out with that guy Jeff.

Who's watching any of these or all of these with me?
My guilty pleasures!

minkysmom1 responded:
Oh Chris,I love Jeff Lewis from "Flipping out!" I usually catch one or two shows a season and then the reast some other time. I'm a huge "Dog the Bounty Hunter" fan too. The show with Bethany Frankel on Bravo? Love it,love her!

I never get to see them at their regular times ,but that doesn't matter,I watch when I can. Jersey Shore can really rope you in! Gym,Laundry,Tan!

Loves,

Minky

bpcookie responded:
Chris honey, thats not true. I dont work hard at all. Debbie is right, I do crack myself up.

I love reality shows as well. The Amazing Race, Survivor, Untold Stories of the ER, Locked Up Abroad, I Survived, I Shouldnt Be Alive and my favorite is....Totally Banana's, oh wait, thats not a show its my life. I also love the animal channel, history channel, nat. geo channel, Dog Whisperer.........cant think of the others.

My guilty pleasures are things that I cant talk about here. hahaha again I crack myself up. lol
If you can't laugh at yourself, make fun of other people.

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to bpcookie's response:
Oh Cookie you work hard posting on here all day!
Chrissy~ Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly. Author Unknown

bpcookie replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
LOL true dahling, very true. Now I need to get paid for it.
If you can't laugh at yourself, make fun of other people.

WolfFaerie responded:
My guilty pleasure for reality tv are these Resturant Impossible, Food Network Star, Design Star, Ruby cuz she's so inspiring, and Renovation Realities not sure of the network. Though my favorite is Resturant Impossible cuz of the transformations that happen it warms my heart. Flipping out with Jeff Lewis is so funny and I sometimes watch Keeping Up with the Kardashains too!

Wolf

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to bpcookie's response:
Hey! That would be my job! lol
Chrissy~ Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly. Author Unknown

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to WolfFaerie's response:
Me too Wolf, to all those! Oh boy!

bpcookie replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
ok good, hire me then. lol
If people think Bipolars are crazy, then show them we really are. Just go up to somebody on the street and say "You're it!" and just run away!!

SFGiantsgirl responded:
Me too same with DH.

Mandi_moo1982 responded:
we love reality shows too,
we love big brother, hells kitchen, the bachelor and bachelorette, keeping up with the Kardashians, Kloe and Lamar, Real housewifes of Orange County...I really could go on forever

bpcookie replied to Mandi_moo1982's response:
Hells Kitchen is GREAT. I love that guy "you stupid F'ing COW, whats F'ing wrong with F'ing you, you F...." Gordon Ramsey is hilarious. lol
If people think Bipolars are crazy, then show them we really are. Just go up to somebody on the street and say "You're it!" and just run away!!

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
Ramsey is da bomb LMAO
-Sick of it all. I wish it would all disappear!

Mandi_moo1982 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
that is why I love him. I miss Evil Dick I was looking forward to having him on bb13.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.