Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
-Trigger- Need advice ASAP, cannot make a decision
littlerunaway posted:
I was supposed to be at ER to check into inpatient voluntarily. But I woke up with anxiety one min, numbness and just don't care attitude another, now swaying back and fourth to music, not happy but heart beating so fast and feel like leaving and telling noone where I'll be, running with wind to be free. I know I will never be free, dont need to hear that, know my kids need me, but just a little numb and not sure if they really need this. Yes i now there is hope, and yes I've heard all success stories, but like i said mind and body just don't care. Not suicidal, But right now just don't know what to do. Please if possible any advice?

Supa_Kay responded:
Oh hun, I'm so sorry you're going through this, it's so tremendously hard.... Is there someone you can call to take you? even hubby? It's really hard to do it on your own and if you have anyone that can be with you while you are going it may help. .... Ugh.... I hate to say this cause I truly know how hard it is, but if you can't force yourself to go, then you may need to call a crisis line so they can send someone to pick you up and take you. Gosh that sounds so much to try to tell you to handle right now, but I think you know and from what I have read, you're not doing good right now. Just meditate, tell yourself this is all so close to being under control again... It's this 1st cut that's going to hurt the most, but you can do it!!! BIG HUGS ~Tessa
To the power higher above... Please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand around my mouth, Amen!

Dyanne48jj replied to Supa_Kay's response:
You are smart, you know you need to go, like Tessa said, it sounds like maybe you need someone to take you, be there with you if possible. its ok to ask for help that is what it is there for.
Concentrate on your breathing, take real deep breaths and completely exhale. Remember even though this is hard you have such good things such as your kids! yes you said they need you, but you need them too! so get better so you cann all enjoy time with each other

tight hug, Dyanne
I KNOW I am crazy....THAT is what keeps me from going INSANE!!! Oceans and Stars- Dyanne

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.