Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Just Breathe
littlerunaway posted:
Although It took 4 hrs., to go 10 min. down the street., Stopped at store, Dr.'s office, etc. deciding what to do. But, I made a smart choice. i'm now sitting in waiting room, waiting to be admitted, listening to a suggested song~ Fast Car~ So ME, Love it! Thx
I'm shaky, heart pounding, foot tapping, can't sit still, BP 163/99,
But I actually feel a little calm, because someone said "Just Breathe," and I will continue to relax. I'm a little scared, just cause I have no idea what to expect. I hope they don't force me to eat. I don't eat much right now, and I just hope they won't mind. I'll deal with that later. Right now, this min. ill just breathe.
Thanks All

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.