Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
um...hi? sneaking back in here to see everyone...
hereinmyhead posted:
Hey all my old bp friends...I know it's been sooooo long, but I've been thinking about you all for quite awhile now, so I told myself that today is the day. I went OOC for so long after my sis died that once I realized how long I'd stayed away from the board, the more self-conscious I felt about coming back again. (like..."everyone's gonna think i'm so rude"...or "what does SHE want?"...and kinda similar things in that vein).

I decided to just suck it up and see though, because I have to say...I am convinced that NOT posting regularly and staying in touch w/ my pals here has had at least something to do with my significant lack of progress or even feeling like much other than human flotsam. When I isolate, boy do I go all out. The last year has really taken the cake though. I wonder if I won the title? Or earned a black belt?

Anyway, for me it's been pretty much status quo as far as bp, pain & the other issues. I've hung out quite a bit on facebook, because that's where my kids are all the time, along with a bunch of my cousins, and lots of people I'd lost touch with over the years. I even found that my great-aunt, my grandma's youngest sister and last surviving sibling, is on FACEBOOK! Not only that - she is a wiz and master of almost every freaking game~~~ How cool is that, when a 70-something woman kicks butt in both farmville AND mafia wars? She's awesome.

Right now I'd really just love hearing how all of you are and have been.

***superhugs***

Susie

bpcookie responded:
Hey there my sweet cakes, Im so glad to see your shining, pretty face here once again. We totally understand why you have been away and dont worry about it darling, we still love you. Ive been MIA most of the time and only replying to a very few posts because of my health issues. I feel so guilty about that.

You have a good weekend my love muffin. xoxoxoxox
If people think Bipolars are crazy, then show them we really are. Just go up to somebody on the street and say "You're it!" and just run away!!

slik_kitty responded:
welcome back!!!!!

ddnos responded:
Hey there Susie! Great to see you - think about you from time to time and wondering how you are! Does this mean we'll get to see more of your face around here?

I'm too tired and hungry right now to say how I hae been other than the generic,"I've been fine" lol but all in all, I've been fine. lol I may write more later, eh?

Welcome back!!

Hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.