Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
It's a tentative thing and fragilly so but I'm back
skypper posted:
Hiya all my wonderful peeps,

I've been away for a while so I don't know quite whats going on with everyone. I hope to be bale to post some here and there but I'm still planning on taking things slow. I'm feeling quite fragile and easily jostled so I do need to be careful with myself.

So I hope I am welcome and sorry for being gone so long but I was in no condition to be giving or seeking advice anyhow.

~sky
~Sky~

If you are struggling, please talk to someone. There are good and kind people in this world. There is love to know & beauty to find. You matter beyond words. Please don't give up.TWLOHA

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome back, Sky.

I'm sure the members will be here for you whenever you feel safe enough to talk.

slik_kitty responded:
waves madly at sky!!!!!!

WolfFaerie responded:
You've been missed very much!

Wolf

minkysmom1 responded:
Could not be happier to see you Sky. You are more than welcome here and I have to admit ,I wasn't posting much when you weren't here.
I know that "fragile" feeling all to well.

I give you Love and healing vibes to manage through this most gentle of times.

Loves,

Minky

skypper responded:
Hi guys

Thanks for the warm welcome back, I just gotta take things slow...if that's possible, I've sort of been running on overdrive but emotionally speaking I'm in a fragile state, maybe it's due to my gross lack of sleep or it could be a dozen other things I don't want to get into just yet.

But I have missed you guys here

Lots of Loves,
~sky
~Sky~ If you are struggling, please talk to someone. There are good and kind people in this world. There is love to know

Sandtiger replied to skypper's response:
Hiya, hiya, MC!!!!

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

skypper replied to Sandtiger's response:
hey there my sexy, sassy, psychadelic lil sandtiger

~sky aka ~mc
~Sky~ If you are struggling, please talk to someone. There are good and kind people in this world. There is love to know

IrwinsLady replied to skypper's response:
ive missed you Sky!
Live fast, Die young, Leave a good looking corpse- from Kindred:The Embraced

skypper replied to IrwinsLady's response:
thank you talyor, i've missed you all too

IrwinsLady replied to skypper's response:
hugs big hugs!
Live fast, Die young, Leave a good looking corpse- from Kindred:The Embraced

Dyanne48jj replied to skypper's response:
Honey you're home...i got off the phone & gave the dawg a bone...hey hey honey youre home!!!

I felt like I was missing 1/2 of moi without you around girl.

MUAAAAAAAH!
I KNOW I am crazy....THAT is what keeps me from going INSANE!!! Oceans and Stars- Dyanne

skypper replied to Dyanne48jj's response:
awwwwww me too! i missed you guys, the board itself not so much cuz it can be a headache with all its hiccups!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.