Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
ok who tried to fix the board and broke it?
slik_kitty posted:
came on this afternoon and when i click on a post, the whole menu is at the top of the screen and i have to scroll down to read the post. plus everything else is out of order. then webmd went down. now it's back up, but the issue still exists.

bpcookie responded:
yea, what slik said.
If people think Bipolars are crazy, then show them we really are. Just go up to somebody on the street and say "You're it!" and just run away!!

mattthecat responded:
I know the other boards are messed up two just as bad if not worse. Maybe it is a work in progress that they do not need to keep the board down for at least giving us some access to the forum. just my thought on things.

Matt

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Sawry!

I gave the boards a boo-boo....

(No, not really. This one was unplanned and frustrating but we're back in business again, limping along. )

mattthecat replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
If you did it then no problems i did not see a thing. Matt walks a way from the board whistling pretending nothing happened.

skypper replied to mattthecat's response:
it was cookie, i was her tinkering with it behind the curtain
LOL

~sky
~Sky~ If you are struggling, please talk to someone. There are good and kind people in this world. There is love to know

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to mattthecat's response:
I appreciate your discretion, Matt.

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
ROFLMAO rrriiiggghhhhtttttt. If I did it, the entire board would be down indefinitely. LOL You dont want this girl to try to fix anything, I just make it worse
If people think Bipolars are crazy, then show them we really are. Just go up to somebody on the street and say "You're it!" and just run away!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.