Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
vent and adult stuff
skypper posted:
I don't suppose we have many men left on the board do we?

Kind of sucks because I would really like some male input on this, I sort of already know what the female consensus is going to be but ahhh well maybe I don't really so we'll see.

So last the the bf went oout with his friend to go hang out with "some old friends from back in the day." Which is fine by me, I really do not care if he goes out or whatever. He gets home in the middle of the night, got dropped off I guess cuz he was too drunk to drive. And man he would NOT shut up!

Somewhere in all this he starts telling me how he loves me, BUT if he gets an opportunity to have sex with a girl, then he's going to have sex with whatever and however many girls he can. some shoot about guys not having the "opportunities" that girls have. That girls can have d...ermmm...a guy whenever they want, but that for guys or at least, for him, this is a rare thing. And i'm sitting there thinking wtfunk??? yeah...so....HOW am i suppose to feel about this now??? he has cheated on me before and he KNOWS that if he where to do such a thing and i find out, which i WOULD find out because he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut, I would be gone So fast and not turn back.

So basically I guess he's waiting on the day that I leave him? Because judging by his words and his promised actions there's just no way.
He says he doesn't even know what to call me because I'm not his wife and we've been together so off and on for so long, we've know each other for 20 flippin years now! Which is nuts how time flies by.

Says he's getting old and blah blah....basically he wants to get laid by anyone and every girl he possibly can and he says how come i don't?And i'm thinking ewwwwwwww that's just gross! I don't need a man and certainly not gonna go sleeping around just because I can, that's a good nice way to end up diseased and just totally used up...I may not be perfect but I'm not THAT bad....

So what's the deal here, I'm thinking My God does this guy lack total funking respect for me or himself for that matter! I told him the only reason he think that way is because he's insecure, he thought about it and then agreed with me but maintains all his previous comments.

I'm just really disgusted and put off by these recent revelations, totally disgusted.
~Sky~

If you are struggling, please talk to someone. There are good and kind people in this world. There is love to know & beauty to find. You matter beyond words. Please don't give up.TWLOHA
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bpcookie responded:
Yea honey, your right about what us girls think and will say and your right, he does not have any respect for you.

First, you should have punched him right in his balls. Then laughed at him saying "omg, yea right, like any decent girl would want to F you *giggle*. Hell, Im decent and I dont ever want to F you. When we do finally F, I end up having to use my vibro after wards cause you cant satisfy me with your little D. BTW, do you mind if I have sex with your friends? Im sure they are much better than you". Oh girl, you need to hit him where it hurts. Cut his man hood down, not physically but mentally.

I could go on and on but I wont. The jerk your with just pissed me wayyyyyy off. ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr
If people think Bipolars are crazy, then show them we really are. Just go up to somebody on the street and say "You're it!" and just run away!!

IrwinsLady responded:
oh honey i am sorry. he isnt worth all the love you give. im sorry that just IMO. hugs. thats not right.
The voices in my head and my 2 imaginary friends got into a fight and I had to break it up by hitting my head on the wall and telling then CALM YOUR ASSES DOWN! ( my friend posted this on fb)

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
yeah cookie, it was amazing to hear that, and not in a good way, i mean there he was basically confessing to a complete and total lack of loyalty and respect...yet the only thnig about me that seems to concern him much lately iz that i "apprear to be losing weight" yeah that happens when you're manic and only sleeping an hour a night IF that...what a piece of sh......
~Sky~ If you are struggling, please talk to someone. There are good and kind people in this world. There is love to know

skypper replied to IrwinsLady's response:
it isn't right...and i may not be in love with the guy but that doesn't mean i can't be hurt...i wonder if he even remember telling me all of this? i guess its a good thing i had already decided on preparing my emergency escape plan
~Sky~ If you are struggling, please talk to someone. There are good and kind people in this world. There is love to know

IrwinsLady replied to skypper's response:
oh i know it hurt and i know you will be hurt. but wow, what "man" would do that to someone so special?
The voices in my head and my 2 imaginary friends got into a fight and I had to break it up by hitting my head on the wall and telling then CALM YOUR ASSES DOWN! ( my friend posted this on fb)

ddnos replied to IrwinsLady's response:
Yes, Taylor, I do
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ddnos replied to IrwinsLady's response:
I don't intend to be mean, but sometimes a person needs more than just "hugs and kisses" - no, I don't KNOW she won't leave, but she's been making excuses for years on this one...i wont go into more via post - she can email me if she wnats to.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

skypper responded:
and i had to go throug hand edit this several times to remove all the naughty bad words...but ugh, how can you describe something like this and NOT curse???

minkysmom1 replied to skypper's response:
Hey,Sky, Want me to beat him up? Ha! Short Boy that he is!

Get away from this loser Sky. Start making a plan. We've had this conversation over a year ago. He's is a disrespectful cow.

I'm with ya debbie,It needs to end. Oh and curse,curse,curse,curse,curse!

Loves,

Minky

skypper replied to skypper's response:
well i've actually been getting my things together slowly so he won't notice..so...

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.