Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sassy Sunday Daily BP Post May Contain TRIGGERS!!!!
WolfFaerie posted:
It's 3 am here, so I thought I would start today's post.

Weather: Dark out now but later on sunny and bright

Sleep: I've not made it there yet but will soon

Mood: Tired not so depressed

Plans: Later today is my family reunion, so I got to make Ham/Cheese Cannoli for that. Not looking forward to the drive there and back though.

Just to let everyone know I had a really nice time at my class reunion. I had two more drinks than I should have but that's okay. We sent up Remembrance Lantern's for classmates no longer with us which I thought was a beautiful touch. I talked, laughed, and danced myself silly enjoying every minute of it.

Hugs if you want/need one!
Sleepy Wolf
FirstPrevious12NextLast

DizzyJgirl responded:
Good morning! Sleepy Wolf, I am so glad your renunion went well. Last year, I found that mine was much more fun than I expected and it was so good to catch up with people. Good luck with the family reunion and enjoy that. I miss my family and as I get older (I guess), I notice that more. Anyhoo...

Weather: looks ok but is supposed to rain

Sleep: so so

Mood: still anxious and down

Plans: need to go shopping and buy my son his school uniforms. Stupid school decides this will save us money but they aren't the ones that have to pay for it or figure out how to pay for it.

Have a good day everyone!
Live Life Loud

minkysmom1 replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Hi Everyone,

Weather: Foggy,afternoon sun.

Sleep.Good. My little indoor dog was very restless last night though. Up,down,in,out. Finally she settled around 12 a.m..

Mood: Been busy,so it's good.

Plans: First of all,Thank you to you guys who posted some of you're stories about out of the ordinary mouth troubles. I almost didn't post that ,because I felt so strange about having a yi in my mouth. Yes,HeidiSue,it is called thrush in babies. Dyanne: Owwwy.That sounds,well,owwy!

I want this medicine to start working. No change so far. I can't kiss any of my pets on the nose! I can't smooch with my Husband! Arrgh! It doesn't hurt,but knowing it's there...uggh.

Got the horses turned out early. Still cleaning up the barn. looks like there was a throwdown in there, with more than a few horses.Crazy equines. Always up to something.
The goats leave in a little while. We will use they're service again for sure. Wow..very thourogh.

Have a good Sunday,y'all !

Loves,

Minky

margaroo replied to minkysmom1's response:
Good morning everyone!

Weather: Surprisingly good for August.

Sleep: Worked last night, so I am getting to bed soon. I slept all day Saturday, almost straight through from Friday night (well, technically it was 3 am on Saturday morning.)

Mood: Frustrated.

Plans: Sleep, sleep, sleep. I have to work on the house during the week because my daughter and son-in-law are going to stay with us for the weekend.

I am pissed off at myself. A person I sometimes work with is a real bee-atch. She is rude, sometimes ignoring me and speaks to other staff members. She is nosey too. Last night she was asking me about personal info, and I don't know why, but I try to explain things to her. It is none of her business what goes on with me and my family (esp my son) but I answer some questions anyway. I just need to tell her that those subjects are too personal, and it bothers me that I don't. I guess I am afraid of what she may say if I don't. If she doesn't like you, she can be vicious. Most of the staff do not like this woman. I need tell her to buzz off. If she persists, I need to tell the supervisor. I just don't understand why I am such a wimp..

I send hugs to all, and extra hugs to those who need them.

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

bpcookie responded:
Good morning to you all

Weather: Its snowing in my back yard and there is an ice burg in the pool. I stood by my pool all night long, waving two flash light cause Im afraid the Titanic may come along at any time now.

Sleep: very very well. Thanks to Nyquil

Mood: good but still have a cold.

Plans: Do the dishes. If Im not too sick I need to sweep the floor. If Im really lucky then I will play LOTRO but dont want to over do it because I dont want my woman area to hurt.

Thats all for now folks hugs
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

bpcookie responded:
Wolfe honey, so glad you had fun at your reunion. Sounds like a blast. When I went to my 10 yr reunion I was pretty surprised at how ppl treated me. There were a lot of ppl from my grade school and they were all the popular ones too. I on the other hand, was not popular at all in school. Grade school was the worst. I was on the bottom of the food chain. But since I was an adult and I felt more confident in myself, I wasnt as nervous. I was surprised that these ppl who once looked at me like I was dirt now treated me like I was one of them. They gave me hugs and we all chatted and laughed. Then a photographer took a pic. of all of us who graduate from the same grade school. OMG we acted like trouble making kids. It was really a fun time and Im glad I went.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

BipolarDisorder2 replied to minkysmom1's response:
Weather: Disgusting- 70's ish rainy, gloomy and gross.

Sleep: 2am-9:30am

Mood: Not sure...mix of everything with irritability.

Plans: IDK...dealing with my anxiety, being pissed at myself for drinking last night and probably working out again...just looking at food scares me now cos it's like ok, how many cals do I have to burn? I'm also kind of mad at my pdoc for not giving me meds yet...I'm sure I'll get a prescription on the 23rd but I need meds...

Hope everyone has a much better day than I am.

Dyanne48jj responded:
Wolf...I am soooooooo thrilled you had a good time. I am sure today will be great as well, wish I could tag along as the long lost cousin hehe

Dizzy..well imo the best thing w school unis is that it keeps all the kids on the same 'class' level. poor kids dont have to feel bad re their clothes and peeps dont try to steal those pricey runners etc etc

Minky...honey I sure hope your poor lil mouth gets to feeling at least a lil better IMMEDIATELY.

Mags..stay away from that woman girl. sounds like the type who would use your personal info down the road against you. Just tell her 'no comment'

cookie pooh pie...sorry you are sickish love. bless your heart.

bp2...you lil bad girl and that drink. do you know how many wasted calories are in that liquid missy? muah

ME...... NASCAR DAY BAY-BAY!
Followed by the Indy woot woot. Yes bptwin, its pizza hut day.

hugz to all
I KNOW I am crazy....THAT is what keeps me from going INSANE!!! Oceans and Stars- Dyanne

BeeRJ replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
Weather: brite blue warm Sleep: rough time getting to sleep, tossed turned got up 7:30 not much sleep Mood: still good Plans: does it matter it is Sunday He he but maybe get some of a bike I am resoring work done....... I'll send a pic of it eventualy.............
Overcome the angry by non-anger; overcome the wicked by goodness; overcome the miser by generosity; overcome the liar by truth.

ddnos replied to minkysmom1's response:
Hey Minky, I muts of missted that post re mouth troubles - I've had mouth troubles for the past 2 years - though different from what you speak of - not easily treatable mine is because they have't really been able to pinpoint twhat the problem is, but it can certainly be annoying at times. Some days it's symptom free, then other days, it's there in force. Wish someone could figure out what the problem is. My doc and neurologist think that MAYBE it has to do with my periferal neuropahty because that can be symptomatic there too, but then other times, they are not so sure. lol Oh well, I guess I just live with it until either they figure it out or it just goes way - hopeing one of those two eventually happne.

Loves
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

BipolarDisorder2 replied to Dyanne48jj's response:
hahaha I know...but I worked it off bigtime today and a lot of my calorie intake yesterday came from the alcohol...I made sure I didn't eat a lot so what cals would 'normally' be taken in by food were taken in with the alcohol..make sense?

I already burned about 200 cals today and will burn another 200-400 more...I'm depressed and this latest bout I have worked out a lot. *hugs*

BipolarDisorder2 replied to BeeRJ's response:
Thanks for the beautiful pic, BeeRJ..

ddnos responded:
Wolf - glad you had great time a class reunion!

Dj - have "fun" shopping today!

WEather - cool 60' sposed to be upper 60's to low 70's - just my kind of weather!

Sleep - good, with help

Mood - better than yesterday

Plans - already took shower, took provigil, so day should be more productive. Gonna go first thing after dressed to dentist office just to repot flowers that dr waNted me to do. That shouldn't take too long. Walk 2 mile home to get in exercise, maybe stop at store just to buy some produce. I don't remember if i did PT exercises this morning already or not, so will do them again later, unless i remember i did them. lol maybe do some minor house cleaning. other than that, play it by ear.

have good day everyone!

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

minkysmom1 replied to Dyanne48jj's response:
Thank you ,Dyanne.

This is just annoying. I'm very cranky because of it. The med makes me feel sick to my stomach. Oh,and did I mention I'm cranky?! Ha ha!

Loves,

Minky

minkysmom1 replied to margaroo's response:
Hi Maggie,

This is one of those situations that truly sucks. You can't ignore her,because you're supposed to "work together." The whole cohesive environment thing. These people really get under my skin. Believe it or not,I
I know exactly what you're talking about.
You need to nicely "share" with her,that some aspects of your life are just off limits. Tell her "Everyone reserves the right to a little mystery,agree?" I said that very thing to a hostile co-worker one time when I was still working full time at the Vet practice. It's rampant in that field. Anyhow,say it,you'll be glad you did.

Loves,

Minky

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.