Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
What Are You Grateful For?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
I'm grateful for notes from members finding their way to me.
Thank you, you know who you are....((((hugs)))))
I needed a tissue! And I will take all prayers, thank you...
I'm also grateful you are all in my life.

Who's next?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

Dyanne48jj responded:
I am so grateful for the day I found this board in February. I have very few friends, and NONE I discuss my health with the way I do here, especially my MI. I appreciate and love each of you for a special reason. I always hold you guys close to my heart and in my prayers. Thank you!

I am so very thankful for my wonderful, loving, devoted husband. He is so smart and good looking, and a softy that balances out me, the hard arse.
We didnt find each other til late in life which is part of why I get sooooooo frustrated with my health. Plus when we met, I was the triple A-personality who actually made the most of every BPI hyper moment, now most days I cant even shower and dress.
I want so badly to live each day to the fullest with him, but most days due to health I just 'waste them away' and I know we cant get them back.
I KNOW I am crazy....THAT is what keeps me from going INSANE!!! Oceans and Stars- Dyanne

bpcookie responded:
Im grateful for all my peeps on this board who listen to me, understand me, support me and give me their love no matter what Im dealing with. Love you guys

Chris honey, you always come to my rescue and I thank you for that. big hugs and kisses

Im grateful for my hubby. He has put a lot into this marriage and had to give up a lot to be with me. He had to leave his son in England in order to move here to be with me. Then he had to deal with all my craziness over the years. Now he is having to deal with my never ending health issues that only seem to be piling up and the never ending expense that goes with it.

Im grateful for my biological mother who understands everything. She listens to me, she comforts me and most of all, she believes me.

Im grateful for my daughter. Although, right now, she is in her own little world, doing her own stuff and at times I may not think she cares how I am doing, but if anything would ever happen to me, she would be right by my side holding my hand. Also, when ppl tell me that she looks just like me, Im grateful for that, cause her father looks like an ape. lol bbuuuaahhhwwwaaa

I am grateful that I had all those wonderful, happy years with my dog Cookie, may she rest in peace. (ok, here comes the tears. uuggghh). She was the most sweetest, darling dog. Miss ya honey

Im am grateful for my little stinker dog Chewy who makes me smile every single day. She licks the tears off my face when Im crying. She gives me little doggy hugs and wonderful stinky doggy kisses all the time. Although she jumps on my boobs 5 times a day, I love her dearly.

Im grateful for this board. Although we complain a lot about the board messing up, if it werent for this board I would not have all of you as friends. Thanks webmd
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Supa_Kay responded:
I'm great-full for my babies fist and foremost. They have saved my life more times than I can count, and it's something they will never know, but they have and I'm sure they will again.

This board is amazing. So many of you I have come to love even though we have never met irl. It's so wonderful to have a place to come where so many truly understand me. HUGS

Finally, and I have to muster this one up, but I truly am great~full for my life. It's been hard the past couple months and it's been hard in the past, but I'm here and I'm trying, and I have the opportunity to do so. So, not to trigger anyone, but I am great~full for my God and his blessings as well as his tough taken lessons.

Hugs and Loves ~Tessa
To the power higher above... Please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand around my mouth, Amen!

bpcookie responded:
bump
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

HeidiSue3 responded:
I am thankful for my husband that has stood by my side while I have been up and down for so many years, as they kept saying I just had major depression and severe PTSD. He stood there with me as they pumped my stomach another time when they gave me the God awful Charcol. One brave man to put up with a wife who kept wanting to end her life more then living it even with beautiful children.

I am thankful for each and everyone of my four children and the unconditional love that they show me every single day no matter how much I screw up. They wake up the next morning and love me in a fresh way. I am thankful for their smiles they keep me going. My youngest daughter is my example of how to be a fighter at age 9 she suffers from severe infantile scoliosis with a curve of 48 degrees and most babies out grow this by the time they are 5 or 6 at the latest. She keeps fighting thru the pain. She has a condition that she can not sweat with and causes major learning disabilities and no matter what she keeps a smile on keeps drinking water and fighting to learn as difficult as it is for her.

I am thankful for my Grandparents that raised me and the unconditional love they had for me when I was tossed out basically by my own parents and told I was not wanted because I was a girl. They were always there for me not matter what I did wrong. My Grandmother was my best friend and always had a hug and a loving word of kindness to share with me. She imparted so much love into my life I only dream of being the type of parent she was to me.

I am thankful to all my friends that try to understand me and remain friends with me thru even hard times. I have one that sat there next to me in the hospital while being given Charcol what at true and amazing friend. I think all the friends on this board that truly get how difficult it is to have bipolar disorder.

I thank my God for his ongoing never failing love and faithfullness.

Heidi

DizzyJgirl responded:
I am thankful for all of you and the board.

I am thankful for my boys, my dog and my guinea pigs.

I am thankful for the beauty that surrounds me where I live. It never goes unnoticed and I never take it for granted.

I am thankful to have a car that runs (if you have ever had a lemon, you know why I say that).

This might sound silly but I am thankful for music and my 2 favorite bands especially. Green Day for showing me it is ok to be me and to not care about what other people think and Switchfoot for making me want to be a better person.

I am thankful for my meds.

Dyanne, what you said about your husband is sweet and just struck something in me.

Tessa, I have said exactly the same thing about my boys (my youngest in particular), that they have save me more than they know.

Thanks for starting this Chrissy. It is always touching to read.
xo
Live Life Loud

WolfFaerie responded:
I'm grateful to have a loving hubby and a mother to three great kid's. I'm thankful for the wonderful people on this board that made me feel welcome and understand what it's like to be me.

tryforever responded:
I am grateful that I love myself enough not to abuse substances and ruin my children's lives. I am grateful that I will love my child enough not to ruin their lives with dysfunction.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.