Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
biopsy
bpcookie posted:
short post, not sup. 2 use right arm. biop. went well, no pain, hurting every where else neck, back alot. breast very swollen, wish the other one matched it. love, muah
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

BipolarDisorder2 responded:
(Mama C) feel better.

spinnato responded:
I feel your pain. I had a breast biopsy done a few years ago. A bag of frozen peas went a long way for me in keeping the swelling down and a little with pain. Feel better.

slik_kitty responded:
hugs

ddnos responded:
{{{{{{{{{{{{Cookie}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm glad it's finally over and that it went well! I hope your body recovers soon!

Hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

DizzyJgirl responded:
(((Cookie))) I am glad you have that behind you now. Take it easy and let the hubs take care of you and spoil you a little. Rest up and know I am thinking of you. xo
Live Life Loud

margaroo replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
(((( Sparkle )))

I am glad the ordeal is over and take the doc's advice and stay quiet. I had calcification particles removed 15 years ago and they told me I could return to work in 3 days. Right.

Hugs and kisses,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

bpcookie responded:
Thanks my darling peeps. You guys really make me feel loved. muahs

kikidelite replied to bpcookie's response:
hey girl i hope u are feeling ok any better u will have to let us know how things come out ok i willbe praying for u and just so u know i fianlly got some much needed sleep last night zzzzz lol hugz talk soon

bpcookie replied to kikidelite's response:
Hey kiki, thanks so much. Glad to hear that you got some sleep.

Supa_Kay responded:
Hey Miss cookie,
Glad to her everything went ok, keep us updated (even though I'm not around so much lol). Gentle hugs, take care of you hun!
~Tessa
To the power higher above... Please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand around my mouth, Amen!

IrwinsLady responded:
hope you feel better soon.
The voices in my head and my 2 imaginary friends got into a fight and I had to break it up by hitting my head on the wall and telling then CALM YOUR ASSES DOWN! ( my friend posted this on fb)

WolfFaerie responded:
I hope you're feeling better soon MamaC!

Hugs
Wolf

bpcookie responded:
Thank you my dahlings. Im doing so much better today. Now that that is over, I need to get my *down under* problem solved.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.