Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
What do you snack on?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi guys and gals!

Just wanted to check in! How is everyone's week going? I thought it was Friday when I woke up, only to find out it's Thursday!! What the heck!

Can't wait for football this weekend and all the snacks that go with it! ha!
What do snack on while watching? I sometimes make a bunch of appetizer things for dinners on Sunday's and we gather around the TV and watch football.

What's going on for you this weekend?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

IrwinsLady responded:
id have to say...homemade queso dip and chips with a nice cold beer.
The voices in my head and my 2 imaginary friends got into a fight and I had to break it up by hitting my head on the wall and telling then CALM YOUR ASSES DOWN! ( my friend posted this on fb)

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to IrwinsLady's response:
Mmmmm I'm with ya!
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

bpcookie responded:
Hey g/f, while watching the game I snack on a huge variety of things.

Corn Chips and Jalapeno Bean Dip

Smoke House Salted Almonds

Green olives

Mixed Olives

Baby Carrots dipped in Ranch Dressing

Cheddar Cheese

String Cheese

Pepperoni Stix

Baby Dill Pickles

Bit O'Honey

Stale Gummy Bears (they must be stale and hard).

Yup, I eat all of that and I will eat it all day long too. LOL. Im such a pig. oink oink

So, in my football pool I didnt do too well last week. Im down by two games, so this week I need to catch up. Ive checked out all the professionals who pick each team to win, the yahoo site, I find out what players are injured, blah blah......you name it, I check it. I am determined to win this year but my husband is determined as well. ggggrrrrr Wish me luck. I need to go check those site a few more times before Sunday. LOL.

Oh and Chris, I picked the Giants to win this week. I went against my team though. Big hugs dahling
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to bpcookie's response:
Big hugs to you! I need to get in a pool, but I'll lose every week betting with the Giants...oh wait, that's what you did!
Chrissy~

Author Unknown

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
And for the record Cookie I'm coming over on Sunday for goodies!
Chrissy~

Author Unknown

ddnos replied to bpcookie's response:
Holy pepperoni stix, Cookie! lol ..........I'll be there, but could you get some ice cream too, please? I reckon smoke house salted almonds would be good on top of the right flavor of ice cream. lol
You can`t change what people are without destroying who they were
--The Butterfly Effect

ibex7 responded:
Along with the others, Chrissy,

Celery sticks and chunky peanut butter make a healthy snack and are part of a complete diet plan for keeping with the Four Major Food Groups:

• Vegetable fiber and protein
  • Salt
  • Sugar
  • Liquor (beer football = Bliss)

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
ok, the beer sounds good. lol
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

larsstarscanary responded:
I'm not really a snacker. I prefer meals.

L

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.