Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Six AM Somewhere Sunday could contain TRIGGERS
ddnos posted:
Good morning, everyone!

I figure that even though it's only 3 a.m. here, it's 6 a.m. for some of you, so I may as well do the morning post. lol

Weather - 42; supposed to be 62 today

Sleep - Well, I think you can figure that one out

Mood - Ok

Plans - Finish working on weeding an area in front of my apt. I started this evening; work on my story; go for a long walk; maybe go grocery shopping, not sure about that; do my PT exercises/stretches; go to return something; do a little bit of house cleaning. Maybe work on some therapy homework.

"You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you." ~John Wooden
You can`t change what people are without destroying who they were
--The Butterfly Effect

DizzyJgirl responded:
Good morning beepers.

Weather..hmmm..grey I think and 50's

Sleep...meh

Mood...anxious, irritated, overwhelmed...one of "those" days

Plans...probably laundry, not much else. Had company for the weekend and it went ok but I have reached my limited. My head is "noisy" and I feel irritated and off. Just what happens when I overdo it. One negative thing this weekend that I am having trouble letting go of, and one negative thing that I just have to ignore and forget. Nice thing was that I got flowers from my son because the senior football players recognized their parents at their game and gave them flowers. It was sweet.

I like your quote Debbie.
Live Life Loud

TryForever responded:
Weather - Overcast and chilllly

Sleep - Not enough

Plans - Babysitting for the day and then nothing at all....only 13 more weeks left of being childless.. Pregnancy is reall weighing on me and I am excited at having it done with. Had to drop in and say hello. Have a good week all....
L

minkysmom1 replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Hi, everybody,

Weather: Beautiful sunrise,no clouds as expected,might be warm.

Sleep: Great.

Mood: Great.

Plans: We got so much done yesterday,so the guys will mostly be watching games. I'm out finishing my chores,feeding,turning out horses,chatting with the alpacas.The babies are so grown up now. They still do baby things,but look all grown up. We have a nice group this time around.

Debbie, I like your quote as well. You sound really good. Also like you have a fun day planned for yourself. Have a nice day!

Loves,

Minky

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahlings

Weather: hot, I think

Sleep: ok

Mood: seems to be better

Plans: not sure. I would just llllooovvvveeeee to go to the dang theater and see The Thing but it never seems to work out. Keep your fingers crossed, if Im lucky, then today is the day. hahaha *rolling eyes*. If not, I we will be watching football all day.

love ya's muahs
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, No hablo ingles.

mommaange1 responded:
Hey everyone

Weather: 50s

Sleep: very good overly good 15 hours unbelievable

Mood: very good

Plans: watch footbaall

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.