Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
hello from me...sorry for such a long hiatus
hereinmyhead posted:
miss you guys

it's so hard typing much anymore, but i think about you guys all the time, and reallly miss everyone who isn't able to make it over to FB. i haven't checked email in months bc it's so difficult to get through & try to reply. i miss being able to sit up and wriet like i used to and post every day here. i hope everyone is doing well, and if anyone responds, i hoe i can find this "discussion" again in the feed. lol

much love & hugs
susie

bpcookie responded:
Hi Honey Bunny, I have missed you. I was just thinking of you the other day. Hope your doing well sweetie pie. hugs and kisses.
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, No hablo ingles.

skypper responded:
much love to you too susie
~Sky~

If you are struggling, please talk to someone. There are good and kind people in this world. There is love to know

margaroo replied to skypper's response:
(((((((((((Susie))))))))))))))

I think about you every time I talk with my friend in Bullhead. I always looked forward to hearing what was going on with you. Know that you are always with us.

Love and hugs,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

hereinmyhead responded:
OMG I'm so excited that people are still here who remember me! Cookie, I sure thought about you over your anniversary, and even though we haven't talked in awhile, I REALLY missed getting to see your beautiful face & your super-cool hubby.

Sky, Maggie - I'm going to try to at least say 'hi' more often...I have missed you all so much. I love that I've found a few ppl on facebook, but even on that I hardly ever write much in one sitting. And yeah...I'm still in Bullhead. Still hate it...LOL, but it's better than Toilet City...err....I mean "Las Vegas".

bpcookie replied to hereinmyhead's response:
I wish that we could have went on vacation this year but I havent been doing very well. But I did think of you and wished that I could be over there partying with you and your man. I put that pic of you and me up on the board after I got back from vaca. last year. hugs honey
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, No hablo ingles.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.